Chapter Nine

Justin was unbelievably quiet the whole ride home.I was screaming mentally and was about to loose it. He has never gone this long without talking. Damn,what was the issue this time? It wasn't like I had asked Seth to live in his hotel with him.

Yes,Seth went to his hotel,Elise was on her way home and Justin was driving me home to take all my belongings since I didn't really know when my mom would be back. Well-okay- not all my belongings,just the necessary.

I turned to him and made sure to plant the universal WTH look on my face.

His face was expressionless as he stared determinedly ahead,his hands strongly clenched around the steering wheel.

He seemed to sense my staring and then he glanced at me.

"What?"

I shrugged innocently. "Oh nothing.......my foot. What's up with you and your attitude? Are you on your man-period or something?" I persevered.

He looked at me for a second then refocused on the road.

"It's nothing."

Oh sure..

"Is it about Seth? I swear to-" I paused remembering that I shouldn't really swear. "I mean,you're my bestfriend! No one would overthrow your place,no matter how hard they try!"

He looked at me,this time for a long time. "I just don't wanna see you hurt! He's obviously no good. All he wants is..." he trailed off realizing he wasn't looking ahead. He turned ahead then didn't continue.

"What? What does he want Justin?"

Call me crazy,but he was getting on my nerves with his overly protective attitude.

He abruptly angled the steering wheel to the left,parking near a sidewalk. Well he cared for our safety,I must add.

"Well wake up and smell the damn roses Lauren!" he was practically yelling.

I did not appreciate yelling.

"What-"I began but he beat me to it.

"He'll use you! You're obviously too cute and adorable for your own good to even realize that that's what he wants!"

I marveled at this conversation and what Justin had just said. Adorable? Cute?

"Who said I liked him still!" I retorted.

He leant back into his seat then sighed. "Look.Just end the conversation. Go get your stuff."

That had to be the most harsh sentence.

I huffed and looked outside. Indeed,we were outside my house. How naive am I?

I hopped out of the car and walked to the back of his jeep.

What was that even about? My head was pounding.

Was Seth really that bad?

I walked up to my room grabbing my duffel bag from underneath my bed. It was covered with cobwebs but what the hey.I dusted it off for a good five minutes and then proceeded my packing.

Twenty minutes later,I was already heading towards Justin. I slid inside then as soon as my butt hit the soft plump seat of the seat,Justin addressed me.

"Look,I'm sorry."

I looked up at him. It wasn't a huge fight..We were just getting our opinions out there....rather loudly...

"Yeah,me too." I bent over to place the huge bag of mine in the backseat.

"I was acting like a douche."

I smirked,"Now you my friend,is a douche all the time."

He laughed. "And you are always stubborn. That's why we're friends!"

"Haha.Yeah,let's put that behind us shall we love?" I said in an australian accent.

"Oh Lauren,Brits say love. Australians say mate!"

I blushed beet red. Damn. I knew that! Really,I knew that. No sarcasm there.

"Shut up doofus."

He ruffled my hair.

"But I am your doofus,right?"

"You're so weird."

Then realization dawned on moi.

Me....

Justin.....

Alone.....

"Um,Justin?"

He rounded a corner. "Hmm?"

"Would Pattie be home?"

He smirked, "Nope!"

Uh-oh.

This would be a crazy week....

------------------------------------------------

Ello!!!

Sorry for this chappie.It's sooooooo short. I feel guilty it's just the best I could do. Really busy! I'm gonna be going back home tomorrow (Saturday)! I been by my aunt for six weeks on vacay..lol.

Anyways,my cousin really got on my nerves. He DISABLED my iPod!!!!He changed my passcode repeatedly and 'acted' like he had 'forgotten' the code! So I had to call iTunes and I actually got help so my iPod didn't die...It was saved. So I restored my iPod and lost EVERYTHING!!! My pics,notes,music,EVERYTHING!!

So anyways,I gotta buy a katrillion iTunes cards to make up for all my songs...

So you're wondering why I told you guys this? Cuz he slowed down my writing time.

So again I'm sorry!

Thanks for the tremendous support!!!

Do the usual:

Comment(:

Vote(:

Fan(:

Share(:

Like(:

Oh and the next chapter would be longer!

I promise!

XD