Chapter Two

My eyes widened too and nearly popped out of their sockets. I wasn't sure what the heck I was feeling at the moment. All I knew was that he was bold enough to even look at me after what he did to me. That's like the most stupid thing he could do. Act as if he knew nothing and pretend to be surprised.
Anger boiled in my chest as I stared at him. Damn him. Screw him. He was nothing to me.

Michelle looked at me cautiously, "Are you okay?"

I simply nodded, "I'm fine." I choked out my voice strained and leaking with anger.
I hated him.
"Can we go get his autograph?" Lexi asked dreamily staring at him.

I shook my head. "Sure,just don't include me in it."

I stood from my seat my mood changing by the minute. I kept my eyes locked to his caramel ones and waved weakly to my friends while maneurving  to him.
His eyes were boring into mine but I acted like if I wasn't aware of it. I simply shook my head not bothering to say anything,dashing out the ice cream parlor fresh tears threatening to spill from behind my lashes.

_xx-

Tears trickled down my cheeks as the adrenalin started pumping in. My mind and heart were racing frantically as I desperately tried to come up with some reasons that would possibly bring Justin back to my life. I was wondering what I did to be faced with seeing his handsome face again.
He was too breathtakingly handsome for his own good and had girls from every section of the world drooling and swooning all over him but for all I went through I had to say that the girls were wasting their time.

Yes,I understand that it's an obsession but sometimes you have to wake up and smell the coffee you know?

He wasn't going to meet every one of his fans. He wasn't going to follow all of them on his blogs so what's the point?

From young he was always what people called; «A Player». He used to play girls never taking the time to mold and develop a firm and serious relationship with any of them.
He was the cute face everyone was familiarized with and I had to say it, he was too gorgeous for his own damn good.

Anger boiled up in me as I thought about how we were and how he used to care for me. Sad to say,back then, I was probably the only girl he would actually run through daggers for or lie for. Back then,I used to think that he saw me as something special. I was deeply embarrassed when I rudely demanded the mail man to check his eyesight. I had assumed that the mail man was sliding off his rocker (going crazy) when he told me that the name Justin Bieber wasn't under Atlanta.

To think that I took all that shame. I felt useless.

Why hadn't he told me that he was moving?

Was he afraid of what I would think of him,his mother and family?

Well, weren't best friends meant to share these things?

I felt tiny and un-wanted when I heard that he retreated.
As for my friends,they were probably in great bewilderment when my temper kicked in and when I dashed out of the parlor.

I never told them,not even Elise my so called best friend about Justin.I knew I had some major explaining to do as soon as I saw them again.

A slight knock sounded from the other side of my wooden door.
I sighed inwardly and sat up,my head resting on the dashboard,a headache rolling in.

"Who is it?" I asked my voice barely audible.

"Just me." the voice replied barely audible.

I leant my head against my pillow positioned on the dashboard while single tear of pain and hurt rolled down my slightly puffy cheeks. Hey,I wasn't a total wreck.

"Come in Elli."

Elli was my nickname for Elise. She was definitely a true definition of a 'true friend'.Now Elise was amazingly stunning. She had golden brown hair,blue,azure eyes,a slightly pale complexion, and was often described as cute,fun and crazy.