Chapter Six

,.,.,.,.,

I changed into a purple graphic tee with complicated designs etched into the fabric along with blue Jean shorts.

I hopped down the stairs and I was surprised to see all of my friends passed out. Wow.

I turned to the clock which read 1:45 a:m. Did the sleepover last so long?

I sure had lots of fun. It was indeed a very long night.

With no further hesitation, I ran up to my room grabbing my quilt from my mattress. I wrapped that one around my body as a dress and meandered to my closet and pulled out the three remaining quilts.

I lugged then downstairs and I gently placed one on Christian...He got one for himself..lucky! I then walked over to Elise, Chaz and Ryan and gently placed my other quilt on the Chaz and Ryan and the other one on my hand on Elise. She stirred and shifted from her position though. I then turned to Justin who was on the other side of the room but still close.

I twirled around in the quilt wrapped around my waist un-wrapping it from my body.

I gazed down at Justin contentedly happy. He had a small smile on his lips as his breathing continued, his chest rising and falling.

Aww! He looked so cute!!!!...(cough, cough) in a friend-like way of course.

I snuggled closer to him wrapping the warm quilt over both of us smiling to myself as I drifted off into dreamland.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I woke up to a loud bang sound. Instantly, my eyes flung open re- adjusting to my surroundings. I nearly got a heart attack when I saw Justin's face only inches away from mine. My heart bear increased..What. Did. I. Do?

I looked around frantically like a mad woman and breathed out a sigh of relief when I located Elise, Chaz, Christian sleeping soundly next to us. Where was Ryan??I turned back to Justin who was still sleeping then my mind shifted into gear when I realized I still and hadn't found out the source of the noise.

I rubbed my eyes standing up quickly but carefully making sure not to wake the other sleepy heads. I sighed and walked into the kitchen.

My eyes widened..

What the-

Ryan was standing cursing to himself. He was near the microwave his face and his clothes matted with what looked like Mac and Cheese. I smirked playfully walking over to him.

"Good morning," I chirped walking over to the fridge trying to locate some cookie and cream ice cream.

He cursed and cursed then it was killing me, I had to find out why he was covered in Mac and Cheese.

"Okay what happened?"

Ryan frowned. "I suck at cooking."

I cocked an eyebrow biting my lip hoping to restrain from laughing.

"Let me guess, you put the Mac and Cheese in the microwave for too long and when the timer of five minutes was up, you opened the microwave and everything went flying for your face....You do know you only have to put that in there for two minutes right?..It says so on the box..It's kinda already cooked to some extent.."

As soon as I finished my sentence I burst out laughing re-hearing the POP sound I heard earlier.
Ryan glared at me then when he realized I was not gonna stop anytime soon, he ran over to the tap and started washing off.

"You know what Marks," he said calling me by my surname. "You find pleasure in laughing at me and my shortcomings," he sighed clutching his chest for dramatic effect. "I thought better of you." he sniffed wiping non-existing tears.