EPISODE 35 ~ BAD NEWS

Start from the beginning

I got up as well, got closer to him and stared him right in the eye.

" You don't get it, do you? Cause of your little vendetta with Chino, we now got look behind our backs everywhere we go. The minute they find out that we had something to do with Chino's death, we're all gonna be lining up for hell along with him...."

"You gone soft, snoop. You clearly lost a few brain cells as you grew old. While you see this as disadvantage.. I see this as an opportunity, an opportunity to take back the streets. I've been in prison for a long time and all I could think about is putting two bullets in Chino's head. Thank God, my wish came true. Now that he's dead, this deviant mean we have to hide. It means that we finally have the chance to gain the power we once and build a new reputation for the AK-Ryders. " Leroy broke it down. He has truly gone crazy.

" He's kinda right, Snoop. This could be the start of something big for us." Jeezy tagged along with Leroy

" Just exactly how yall planning to do that? We lacking serious fire power after going head to head with Japanese mafia." I explained

"leave that to me, old man." Leroy Said with a very scheming look on his face

Shane

Summer was Shane's lap. She couldn't stop teasing him with baby kisses all over his face, but Shane seemed to be bothered by something.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why the long face." Summer asked me.

"I don't know, Summer. I just got this feeling that something bad has happened to my family." I explained to her. She took my hand and held it.

"What do you mean?" she asked, looking into my eyes

"Something is wrong and I can just feel it. Maybe I should go check on them."

"you do realize if you do that, then you might never come back again? That means I'll probably never see you again." she told me and I could sense that was something she didn't want to happen.

"But my family....

" We're you're new family now. Me and Chili will always be here for you... Especially me."

She went in for a kiss and I allowed it. She cupped my face as our lips were slowly pressed up on each other. The kiss was finally over and we starred into each other's eyes again.

" Stay with me, Shane. I need you...."

Shane pulled summer back in and kissed her. The two began undressing each other and this lead to passionate sex between them.....

Hussle

I was wide awake in the hospital, sitting on that hospital bed and just thinking too much. The fact that I couldn't feel or move my legs was still not sitting well with me. Will I ever walk again? That's a question I need answers for.

The door opened up and Dave came in.

"Fuck, Nip you awake. Finally." He said once he saw me. He looked so relieved. I told him to sit on the chair near my bed so we can talk.

"East, how'd you find me."

"Snoop told me what happened when I got to your house. We was here earlier, but they didn't allow us to visit."

"We? Us?"

"yeah, you got another visitor."

The door opened again and a light skinned girl came in. She looked super familiar though.

"Hey Ermias. Remember me?"

I recognize that voice from anywhere.

"Lana? Is that you?" I rubbed my eyes just to make sure. It was reall her, Lana. I couldn't believe it

"I guess your memory is still intact." she said with a smile on her face.

"Get yo ass over here, girl!" I said to her as I was so excited to see Her again. She approached me and I gave a real tight hug.

"I missed you so much" I Said while still hugging her.

"I miss you too, Idiot."

I finally freed her from my tight hug.

"We got so much to talk about..."

"We really do.. Let's by talking about how you ended up in here." she said as her face turned serious all of a sudden

Yg

The deed was done. We got rid of that two headed snaked and made sure nobody finds him. Still we haven't heard from Big C. Wonder where he could be.

I got back home around 6pm. Seems like my Baby mama was cooking. I just went to the living room and took a seat. As I switched the TV on, a football match was on suddenly breaking news interrupted

"Breaking News, A burnt car was found right outside of town in the north woods, a body was in the front seat and was identified as Charles Walters aka Chino, a  gang banger" known by the LAPD.

While watching the news, I was incredibly shocked at the headline. I still believe it's happening. This can't be true.

Hussle

Nipsey explained everything to Lana and Dave. They were starting to get worried especially Dave.

"So this Chino guy wanted to kill you?"

"I don't think he's gonna stop trying. The only thing that can stop him is death...."

Something on TV caughto my attention. A picture of Chino was shown.

"East, turn up the volume."

East raised the volume and we all listened to what's gong on.

Street gangster, Charles "Chino" Walters was pronounced dead as his Body was found in a burnt car right outside town

"Chino's dead? No way...?" I mumbled as I starred at the TV

"It looks like you have nothing to worry about..." Dave mentions.

I really didn't see this one coming..... Chino is actually dead.

END OF CHAPTER 35
PLEASE SHARE & COMMENT
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE