Log. 58: Remedy

—Present life. Jimin's Apartment, year 2017—

His studio apartment had always felt warm and cozy.

But this night, it felt different. The good kind of different. No matter how often I had spent my time here, sleeping here almost every night instead of back in my dorm, it never truly felt like home unless he was there with me, holding me tight to him. Because he was my home. And though this place was every bit of his, I would still need him as my anchor.

Over the past few months, I had been leaving my things behind, marking my territory in his apartment. Tonight, as we entered his home with his arms wrapped around me, his kisses distracting me from looking around us, I found that the air was filled with the scent of my perfume. It washed over me so suddenly that I broke away from the kiss only to glance around, making sure that we were actually in the right place.

"What's wrong, baby?" he whispered huskily as he caught my jawline with his mouth simply because he couldn't stay away.

"Nothing," I whispered in return, pressing my palms on his chest as I looked around for a few more seconds, sighing dreamily as I caught the sight of the foot of his bed on the far corner before finally letting myself melt into him. "I just—"

I looked up to him, catching his eyes looking down at me with wonders in them. "Your room smells like me."

Jimin chuckled. "It does. And I love it," he whispered, giving me a soft peck on the lips before he sheepishly confessed, "Sometimes, when you're not sleeping here, I'd spray a bit of your perfume into my pillows so it would feel like you were there. I let your perfume sticks around more than mine because I want to feel your presence here."

I gave him a dubious look. "Oh, Jimin," I laughed. "That sounds a tad bit creepy yet also endearing I don't even know how to feel."

He laughed with me, his head falling back when he did. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry."

I placed a palm on his cheek, urging him to look at me again before I could kiss his cheek. "I actually like the fact that I've marked your place not only with my things but with everything else too."

He caught my lips in his for a brief moment. "You're welcome to do more than marking," he said, suddenly looking a bit hesitant to continue.

"Really?" I asked him, teasingly feigning innocence to him. "Is this your way of asking me to move in with you?"

His lips twitched but he held back his smile. "Would you?"

"Would I what?"

His grin slowly came back, even if his eyes kept glancing away with uncertainty before he finally spoke. "Move in with me."

I felt my eyes sting. There was something about all of this that made me want to cry. Like there was something inside me that was slowly coming together. Which was why the answer came out easily. "I'd love to. My home is with you, Jimin."