Log.21: Complex

—Present life. _____'s dormitory, year 2016—

"Alright, I'll be there in one."

I was reading my book and lying on my own bed when my roommate, Jisoo, came in while talking on the phone. She had a frown on her face and occasional sighs came out from her lips as she listened to whoever was speaking to her from across the line. "Alright, alright—I'm coming. I'm still at the dorms, and I'll pick you up the minute you get here, okay?"

"Who was that?" I asked her once she had cut off the call and threw the phone onto her bed with a groan.

"My cousin. He's coming back after seeing his family for the weekend, and he was fussing about almost missing the train and blaming me for it. But then again, I did ask him to drop by to grab some things at my grandmother's house for me. Didn't really think he would do that for me, actually," she grinned as she told me. "So in return for his troubles, I have to pick him up at the station in an hour."

"He sounds nice," I chuckled.

"Oh, he is," she only laughed with me. "Well, he is a really great guy, actually. He's been like a brother to me so I guess it makes it easier for him to fuss and complain about them to me when he can't do it with anyone else."

"Are you really that close? Aww—that's so cute—" I cooed to taunt her, earning a flying pillow to land on my face as her response.

"Don't you dare think of anything. He is a brother to me. And I'm dating someone already. He means to me just the same as Taehyung to you."

"Hey, I'm just kidding," I chuckled, throwing her pillow back. "Where is he coming back from?"

She was coughing from having the pillow landed on her nose when she answered. "Busan. He was supposed to come back in another two days since he has no classes until then. But then he suddenly called, telling me that he is meeting someone for a date—or something—tomorrow, and he started to make a fuss about coming back early."

I raised my eyebrow. Interesting. "Really? What's his name? Your cousin."

"Jimin. He majors in Music," she said while stretching her body on the bed. While at the same time, I froze on my seat.

"Jimin? As in, Park Jimin?"

She looked up at me with wide eyes. "How do you know him?"

"Is the place he is going for this—um, 'date' called Coffee Town, by any chance?" I cupped my own cheeks to cover the possible blush of heat that was creeping on my face when a huge grin appeared on hers.

She jumped off from her bed and squealed. "No freaking way!" I raised my hands to stop her as she ran to me and held my arms to shake me. "No freaking way! You're the one he is seeing?"