Log. 53: Friends and Foes

—Present life. Jimin's Apartment, year 2017—

A comfortable warmth was enveloping me just as I was slowly waking up in the morning.

I could feel sunlight streaming through the windows, but that was not the one which had me feeling so pleasant and safe. An arm was wrapped around my middle, together with the strong chest that was pressed against me and the warm skin under my palm, I was completely engulfed by his comfort.

With a slow stretch to relax my tired limbs, my eyes began to flutter open. They were still heavy with sleep, but I could still see Jimin's face right in front of me. We were lying side by side, facing each other, and he was already awakened. His eyes watching me closely, though his face gave nothing away to let me know what he was thinking.

"Have you been watching me sleeping?" I groggily asked him as I slowly shut my eyes again, still unwilling to wake up and walk away from this warmth. When he gave me no answer, I blinked my eyes open, still finding him staring at me the same way.

A moment passed, and his gaze softened. Then a lazy smile grew slowly on his face. "You know how much I love watching you sleep," he whispered while brushing a finger up my cheek. "You always look so peaceful, so innocent, like one small touch could break you apart and you will disappear from me."

Reaching up, I cupped my hand on his cheek and kissed his jaw. "I will never disappear from you, Jimin."

I could never.

Unless you disappear from me first. Again.

Jimin's eyes were downcast as I continued nipping at his jaw, holding myself back from reaching to his lips when I had just woken up. But then he looked up, looking straight into my eyes, taking in my expression before he lowered his head and captured my mouth in his.

It started as a gentle kiss at first, his lips moved languidly against mine, before he deepened it and it became a lazy make out session.

His tongue darted out and I could feel it grazing at the seam of my lips, so I parted them for him. He took the opportunity to taste my mouth, drinking me in, then he pushed himself up and shifted us both together until I was beneath him.

"I want you so bad," he murmured against my lips, while my chest fluttered, as if there were a thousand butterflies flying inside me from how much I wanted him and knowing that he wanted me the same way.

"I want you too, Jimin," I told him between each kiss we gave each other.

Jimin pressed his body on me as he slowly moved lower, his lips trailed down my jaw and my legs spread apart for him. His crotch had somehow ended right at the apex of my thighs and both of us shared a soft moan as we pressed against each other.