GIRLS

To love & to be loved

River's pov

After a week of assessments, the weekend finally rolled in. I was currently getting ready for my beach date with Noah. I blushed thinking about how much closer we've gotten. The longer touches, the cuddles, hugs, and pecks. I felt so giddy, he made me feel giddy.

I was humming to myself when the door to my room opened making me jump in fright. Then walked in Sarah and Jude.

"I didn't know you guys were coming over," I said smiling, after calming myself down.

They looked at each other and laughed, "River, we're just as excited as you."

Jude nodded and walked over to sit on my bed, "For real."

"Which swimsuit will  you wear?"

I looked between the two I picked out and showed them, "I don't know which one to choose."

"Definitely the white one." It was a white two-piece bikini with small blue flowers on them.

I nodded in agreement then went into the bathroom to get changed. My legs were already waxed, though I didn't have much body hair to begin with, thankfully.

I got out of the bathroom and the girls whistled.

"I swear if I didn't swing the other way..." Jude said, then tapped her chin with a finger as if pondering.

I laughed and threw a pillow at her for the silliness, then started packing what I needed to bring. Sunscreen, sunglasses-

"How big do you think he is?" Jude quipped from where she lay on my bed, head propped on her hand looking at me mischievously.

I paused what I was doing confused, then understood what she meant and blushed a deep red.

"Probably BIG," Sarah said going along with her, laughing and winked at me.

"You guys are crazy," I said, and that was an understatement. I wouldn't change a thing about them either way.

They giggled and wiggled their brows at me.

"It's too soon for that, we just made it official." I shook my head at their antics.

"You guys were always together, this is just putting a label on it," Jude commented.

I was about to reply when her phone rang.

She looked at the screen and said, "Uh, I'll be right back." She got off the bed and left the room.

Sarah turned to look at me from where she was sitting on my white big bean bag, "So Ri, how're you feeling."

I was done packing the things I wanted to bring along with me and sat down next to her, since there was space and said, "I'm really excited. I can't wait to see him, even though we saw each other at school it's like I just want to be in his arms all the time."

It was quiet for a while, I looked at Sarah to see why she was quiet all of a sudden.

She was grinning at me. I flushed, embarrassed by my confession.

"You are so in love River." Jude said, finally back from the call, leaning against the doorframe.

I bit my lip, then said, "It's not hard to fall for someone like him."

"I bet on my life he'd say the exact same thing about you," Jude said walking over to us.

She literally pulled me up, plopped herself on the bean bag, and put me on her lap.