𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞?(𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝)

Start from the beginning

John left unsatisfied. I felt relieved.

"You can come now", I called her out of hidding.

"Thanks. Hey, give a man some cookies!", she exclaimed looking at Gordon as she came out of hiding. She was thinking about me.

"He doesn't want them", James mumbled with full mouth, defending himself.

"Of course he doesn't want it. Looking at you--It's like taking a candy from a child", she spoke to Gordon rolling her eyes in disbelief.

"I'm going to sneak inside. I come fast", she whispered to me. I don't know why she said that but I wanted her to stay. I can't keep this secret from her any longer.

"Rose, honey", James said to her gently, it make her turned around.

"Yes, uncle James? Don't tell me you want me to bring you a glass of milk?", she teased him but he didn't reply, he was too busy eating the rest of her cookies, I don't think he heard her words but I did and had to suppressed a smile again. She shook her head and left. I guess she assumed it wasn't important.

She came quickly carrying a small bag of cookies she had given me. I couldn't refuse. She didn't stay long after neither did I.

The Wayne Manor

- The Bat Cave -

"What's that smell, sir? Did you stop by the pastry shop along the way home for cakes?", Alfred asked me as soon as I arrived. The whole cave smelled on her cookies.

"Very funny, Alfred", I wasn't laughing.

"Its the smell of fresh baked Rose's cookies", I added, explaining.

"I'll take them in the kitchen", Alfred offered and I nodded in approval. I don't like sweets and I've never liked them even when I was a child.

I was laying down in my bed for hours thinking about Rose and how much I want her by my side. I thought finally admitting my feelings for her will bring me relief. She returned my affection. I started desiring her even more since then. I have dirty thoughts about her every night. She's so young and clueless about men desire, I don't know what to do. I don't know how much longer I can hold on.

I remembered I left the monitors on. I went down to turn them off. I found one of my machines turn on, Alfred must used the machine later this evening. I decided to pass by Alfred's room.

The door to Alfred room was open and he was lying awake in his bed.

"Don't tell me you used the testing machine to discover the ingredients Rose used to make the cookies?", I asked him from the doorway in disbelief.

"Alfred, are you fine?", he putted his hand on his abdominal, breathing heavy.

"Yes, master Bruce. I need to rest", Alfred spoke in a weak voice.

I went inside his room and sat on his bed, near him. I found a plate of Rose's cookies on the bed.

"How many you ate?", I asked Alfred.

"I stopped counting at ten", Alfred replied expressing guilt.

"You're worse than Gordon", I stated.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a cookie. Like heaven exploded in my mouth.

"What are the ingredients?", I asked Alfred.