Fall Asleep and Dream

Jesse and Kellin. But like, imagine them as fetus Jesse and Kellin (like in the picture).

•Kellin•

We had finished doing a tour and we were all going to our shared house. It was about 5 in the morning and we still had another hour to get there. Jesse was in the driver seat while I was in passenger, Justin, Gabe, and Brandon all sitting in the back (do you know how weird it felt saying or in this case typing Brandon instead of Jack?). I saw Jesse leave out a little yawn as his eyes grew more bags under them. I just kind of looked at him and admired him; his long red wavy hair, kind of pale skin -well more like mine-, his brown eyes (idk if his eyes are brown oops), and his small smile on his face. He looked at me real quick but soon looked back at the rode.

"Hasn't your mom taught you not to stare, asshole?" he asked playfully.

"Fuck you." I said back playfully. He just laughed and kept driving, the sound of Attack Attack filling my ears as the stereo played 'Stick Stickly'. Soon enough we arrived back home and all got off the car.

We all began taking things down and bringing them in and so on until all the stuff we needed were taken down. We all shared rooms except for Brandon. In one room was Brandon, in another was Gabe and Justin, and in another was me and Jesse. We were all tired and hungry, but we decided on sleeping first so that way we could rest a bit and then go get some food. Since we were only making two dollars a day, fast food was all we could really afford at the moment. Brandon went to his room first, then Gabe and Justin, and then Me and Jesse.

We walked into the room and I threw myself on my bed as Jesse threw himself on my bed too. I groaned as he landed on me which caused him to laugh. I scooted over and let Jesse slide in, because why not. He lied down on his back at first but then turned to his side to look at me.

"Wanna go out?" he asked.

"Nah, I'm tired right now. Maybe later." I said.

"No, not physically. I mean, wanna be mine?" he asked. My eyes widened and I began thinking about it, do I? I smiled tiredly at him and nodded at him. He smiled tiredly back at me and scooted closer, pulling me closer to him and kissing my cheek. I just smiled and kissed his cheek and cuddled in closer to him (and all of a sudden Vic came running in and punched him.).

++

We all ended up waking up and decided on getting some food. We went to Burger King and bought some food there and came back home and ate it here. Eventually we all grew tired again and we all went back to our rooms. Jesse and I went to our room after having brushed our teeth and we kind of stood at the foot of my bed. Jesse put his hands on my hips and kissed me sweetly on the lips.

"Night, asshole." he mumbled.

"Night shithead" I mumbled back.

_____________

It felt weird writing about fetus SWS. I also just found out that Nick Barham (Gabe's brother) used to scream for Attack Attack and he was the one that replaced Austin (Carlile) after he left. I never knew that, all I knew was that Attack Attack was Austin's old band before Omam. Just listen to any song off their 'Someday Came Suddenly' album and you'll hear Austin. I used to actually listen to Attack Attack before I got into the whole band scene and when I did get into the band scene and I started listening to Omam I was like 'tf? This dude sounds so familiar' and then I listened to Attack Attack and I was like 'oh holy shit, it's Austin from AA and now he's doing Omam'. Just a small backup story for you.