The beach

Summary: Mike reminiscing about Tony ('cuz he dead...sorry)

*Warnings* Triggering?

Age 14:

You and I were friends for about 10 years by then. Our moms gave us a little freedom as long as we had Vic and Kellin's supervision. They'd go to the beach every year and that year they took us along. It was fun. You spent the night with us, but in my room and we'd occasionally cock-block Vic and Kellin by sneaking up on them every time they'd try to make out. We had the best time ever. We left at 4 in the morning and that was not fun, but the drive was. We got to the beach and we did a lot of fun stuff. The water was cold, but it was still fun none the less. Seeing you have fun like that made my feelings for you a lot stronger and that was the moment I knew, I wanted you to be mine. We became official that day.

age 15:

Vic and Kellin were in their senior year at school meaning that this was the last time we'd spend a real summer with them since they were going to an out of state university. We did the same routine as we did last year; hung out cock-blocked or got cock-blocked by Vic and Kellin. We'd fall asleep and wake up at four and leave. We'd take the long drive, but like always it was fun. Once we got to the beach we'd do our own thing. You and I went over to the pier and sit down just close to each other and enjoyed watching Vic and Kellin make fools out of themselves. We ate amazing food and just did amazing things. We went back to the pier 5 minutes before leaving and that was when we exchanged our first 'I love you's '

age 16:

This year, I had my own car and everything. We decided that this year we'd still be taking the trip, and we'd be staying there for a few days. It felt weird without Kellin and Vic, so we decided to stay on the phone with them the whole drive there. They agreed. We did the usual, go for a walk, swim, eat, sit at the pier, and explore the place (even though we knew every inch of it). That night was the night we gave ourselves to each other. You were my first and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. That whole weekend we stayed there, all we did was walk around, sit at the pier, eat, and swim, but at the end of the night, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. On the drive back, we once again called Vic and Kellin and they stayed on the whole time.

age: 17

Senior year was finally out! We were more than happy. We did the same; staying at my house and so on. Once again we decided that we would be staying there for the weekend considering we'd always go on a Friday. We left and got there that afternoon. We talked to Kellin and Vic the whole way. We got there and instantly went over to the beach and sat at the pier. We stayed in that spot all day. It was midnight that we decided to walk a bit. We walked around hand in hand. It was amazing and I was happy. We stayed in the same hotel and we'd talk until the break of dawn, go to sleep for a bit and then go back to the beach. You'd think we would get tired of that beach, but really we never did. We left a few days later. Like always still on the phone with Kellin and Vic.

age: 18

This year we had moved out of our parent's houses so we lived together. We decided that we would be staying there for a whole week. We left Friday at 4 am like always, and arrived there at least roughly 3 hours later. It was amazing just spending that time with you. Sadly this year, Kellin and Vic couldn't stay on the phone with us. We did the same like always. At some point of the week I decided to finally do it. It was midnight and we were sitting at the pier and that's when it happened. I made you stand up and I got on one knee and proposed. You said yes and we cried of pure joy. We couldn't keep our hands off each other that night. We left once our time there was done.

age 19:

Kellin and Vic were done with school, and they had already gotten engaged before us, considering they were together for at least 9 years. They got married the week before the trip and we decided to invite them with us for the week. We did miss having them with us. Of course they agreed and we left. That week was fun, because it was the four of us like it was when we started going with them. I loved every minute. When we got our own time, we would always go back to the room to just lie down and talk, or cuddle, or do other things. At night we would go to the pier. The pier had officially became "our place". We eventually left once our time was up.

age 20:

you were diagnosed with cancer earlier in the year. You were told you only had 4 months to live. Your last dying wish was to go to the beach with me and Vic and Kellin. We did that and I tried to forget what happened, and it worked. We were in our own dreamland there and it was great, but like they say, all good things must come to an end. Sadly you were one of those.

Now:

You died at least 4 days after your last time at the beach. I never left your side. I tried holding on after you died, but it was hard. I picked up some habits that I know would've disappointed you, but it was hard. Kellin and Vic tried so hard to help, but I was missing the only person whose help I wanted. My life was slowly slipping from my hands. I was at the beach for my last time. Ever. I was in the drive home and I had a feeling something was going to happen. I didn't fight it either. That night I died in a car crash and the first thing I saw was you. After that, I no longer tried holding on because I had what I wanted and I was perfectly fine with it. Even in the afterlife we still visit the beach together.

[A/N: I'm a pussy. I cried like a bitch while writing this... idek why. K bye you kawaii turtles]