Beautiful Boy

Song and Title Cred: Beautiful Boy by John Lennon

Pt. 3 to 'I Will Follow You Into The Dark' & 'I Dreamt of You Last Night' Keep in mind, Kellin is Vic's adopted son so there isn't any incest going in.

•Vic•

"No! I want Daddy to put me to sleep!" I heard Kellin yell from upstairs. I heard Joey come downstairs, letting out a loud sigh as he hit the bottom step.

"Vic? Kellin wants you to put him to sleep. Can you please calm the child down?" Joey sighed. I nodded and got up. I made a quick pit stop to my room and grabbed my acoustic then walked to Kellin's room. I sat on a chair that was in here and looked at him.

"Alright Kellin, I'm gonna sing you song if you promise to go to sleep." I said looking at him.

"Okay, but daddy, i had a dream last night!" Kellin squealed.

"What happened in the dream?" I asked him.

"There was boy, he was old like you. He had black hair and blue or green eyes. I was lost and he found me and he helped me find you. You hugged him and he said he loved you and you said it back. Do you love daddy or the boy?" Kellin asked.

"Yes, I love your daddy. I'll tell you about the other boy when you're older, okay? Now I'm going to sing to you." I said. He nodded and I began fixing my guitar and soon I began.

"Beautiful,

Beautiful, beautiful,

Beautiful Boy,

Before you go to sleep,

Say a little prayer,

Every day in every way,

It's getting better and better,

Beautiful,

Beautiful, beautiful,

Beautiful Boy,

Out on the ocean sailing away,

I can hardly wait,

To see you to come of age,

But I guess we'll both,

Just have to be patient,

Yes it's a long way to go,

But in the meantime,

Before you cross the street,

Take my hand,

Life is just what happens to you,

While your busy making other plans,

Beautiful,

Beautiful, beautiful,

Beautiful Boy,

Darling,

Darling,

Darling Kellin" i sang. I looked up from my guitar and saw Kellin was asleep.

++

"Vic." Kellin called out. This time it was my Kellin, grown up Kellin.

"Hey Kells." I said. He sat down next to me. I knew this was a dream, but I knew he was here too.

"I finally met little Kellin. He's adorable. When do I get to meet the man who stole mine?" he asked. "Kidding. I can invade his dreams whenever. Well, unless I have your permission." he added.

"Well, you already invaded my son's dreams so I guess you can invade Joey's" I said chuckling at the little bastard.

"Awesome." he said. I nodded at him.

" Vic, you're my beautiful boy."

✖✖
Ugh Beautiful Boy is stuck in my head.

Didn't proofread.

Senpai✖✖