What?

Once upon a tune there wuz a lil nigga named Kellin and he had a bestie named Fronz and another one names Ronnie Radke (who is bae) and another one who was just some random black dude from the streets who was selling a mixtape.

"Aight brothas! Who here will be sucking my fuck?" Fronz asked.

"I haveth arriveth!!" another dude yelled.

"Omigawd hamies iz snoop dogg!!" Kellin yelled

"Foshizle mah nizzle!" Snoop dogg said.

Kellin was going to bow down to sucketh thy royal hood dick, but a voice stopped him.

"Kellin you pinche shit! You is gone get da clap y luego me voy reir! Do you understand young man!" Vic yelled.

"But mom! Da'Quan was just selling me his mixtape I don't need this shiz from you I'm all hood!" Kellin said.

"Fellow reverends! Don't fight with your brotha, love thy brotha!" Some random priest said.

Kellin went over to Vic and started sucking da balls bc Da'Quan said so. Errbody and they mommas know, that if Da'Quan says to suck yo mommas balls, you do it!

So one day, Kellin was walking down the streets when he met Shrek. He knew to be careful around Shrek, but he couldn't resist. He walked up to Shrek and before he knew it, Shrek was spreading his ass cheeks and releasing his love inside of Kellin's bootyhole.

Kellin was like 'omigawd shrek and da'quan need to bust a train on me!!1!!1!'

Kellin went home to find Fronz, Jaime, Craig Mabbit, and all of 5sos and 1D bustin a huge train. Clearly it looked like Fronz and Jaime and Craig weren't enjoying themselves though.

"Omagawd where's Da'Quan when you need him?!?!? These little white ass kids be shitty! Dahvie take em away!" Craig yelled.

Out of nowhere Da'Quan and Shrek popped out of no where as Dahvie drove up in a van that said 'Fre3 C&y n nips'.

So l8er that day, Vic and Kellin did it and did it sooooooooOoooOoOoOoOo much that they broke the bed (just like Edward did in Twilight...like damn nigga! not only did you break the bed, but you beat the pussy up!)

Then Fred came out of nowhere and he was like

"Fuck her right in the pussy!"

Then errbody and they mommas were like

"Bye Felicia!"

And then doodle bob Fred came out and was like

"Fuck her in the mehoy nehoy!"

So then Kellin and Vic fuckled and shiz and then Yeah

Then Kellin was like

"Nigga! I like bad bitches...that is my fucking problem and yeah I like to frickle frackle, that is also my problem.

Macklemorgan Freeman

Macklemorgan Freeman is life

K bye, bruhh.

[bruhh! All my pent up ghetto came out rn. okay bai you kawaii sempiturtles.]

To the person who asked for the peterick...sorry but it'll take a few more days.

Anywhore, i have to get back into a normal sleeping routine and but school stuff bc it starts in like two week and I'm not emotionally and mentally stable and ready for high school.