Let the girls play while the boys are away

So, basically this is Katelynne/ Danielle. I know they're not band members but oh well.
______________

Katelynne

It's a boring Saturday night at home. Kellin is on tour right now and the kids are at my mother's house until tomorrow night. I have nothing better or else to do other than watch TV. I walked into the living room and turned on the TV, changing it to 'E!' network. 'The Soup' was playing so I left it there. All of a sudden, I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it, shocked at who it was and confused as to why they are here.

"Danielle?" I asked. I stepped to the side and let her in. She walked in, immediately sitting on the couch. I walked over to her and sat next to her.

"Hello, Katelynne." she greeted.

"Um...no offense, but what are you doing here?" I asked. She didn't answer me, well at least not in words. She quickly leant in and started kissing me on the lips. She straddled me, but I pulled away, looking at her in shock. She whined a little but started rocking her hips into mine.

"What was that for?" I asked, getting turned on a bit at her movements.

"I've been wanting to do that to you for a while now. Ever since I met you a few months ago, I wanted to have you in a way I didn't think I would. I want to be able to kiss your lips, and not just the ones on tour pretty little face." Danielle spoke.

"Listen, little girl. I have a husband and you have a boyfriend. I don't know why I'm giving into you, but for the love of god, fück me already." I said.

"I maybe younger than you, but I am definitely not a little girl. Mostly when it comes to the things I can do in the bed room." she said seductively.

She closed the space between our lips and kissed me passionately. I kissed back as she bit on my bottom lip, her hands tangling themselves in my hair. She kept grinding her hips into mine as she let her tongue slip into my mouth and roam around in it. I put my hands on her hips, but all to soon, she pulled away.

"You wanna take this to the bedroom?" she asked. I nodded as she stood up and let me lead the way. I grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs to the bedroom.

Once we were in there, I closed the door behind us. Danielle pushed me onto the bed roughly and straddled me. She started removing my shirt and unbuttoning my shorts. I started unbuttoning her shirt and her jeans. Soon, our clothes were off except for our bras and underwear. Her lips reattached to mine as she kept grinding her hips into mine.

I started unhooking her bra as she kissed down my jaw and down to my chest. Before I knew it, my bra was off before hers. I let out a moan as Danielle started to kiss around my breast and started swirling here tongue around my nipple. She did that to one for a bit before she did the same to the other. She kissed down my stomach and stopped right above the hem of my panties. She looked up at me and started rubbing my inner thighs, leaving hickies on them. I couldn't help but let out a load moan.

Danielle then removed her panties along with mine. I could feel her gaze on me, staring lustfully at me. She then spread my legs and dipped her head down as she let her tongue lick up and down my inner thighs.

"Quit teasing me." I moaned.

She then moved her mouth closer to my core and before I knew it, her tongue was alternating between moving in and out of my core or sucking on the sensitive skin of my clitoris. No matter what, she had me a moaning mess. She kept sucking on my clitoris as she started playing with my breasts, rubbing and massaging them. All too soon she stopped right as I was getting wetter than I was before.

"You're so hot, I could just cum looking at you as I eat you out." she said seductively.

She moved up a bit until she was straddling my hips. Her core was running up against mine. She started rubbing our cores together creating friction causing me to moan loudly.

"Oh...my god Danielle!" I moaned loudly. She began to moan along with me as pleasure overtook us.

Her hands roamed my body once again as she started kissing me. She bit on my bottom lip as she kept rubbing our clits together. I could feel myself begin to climax and soon we were both orgasming.

Danielle got off of me and lied down next me. Out breathing was ragged, but soon we were breathing normally.

"That was amazing." I said.

"Think there's a chance of that happening again in the future?" Danielle asked.

"Definitely." I said.

Danielle mumbled a 'good' and pulled me close to her.

_________________

Seriously, am I the only one who sees something happening between them? I will most likely suck at lesbian sex in the future unless I'm a bottom but I've been told that I look like a good top.

Okai bai you kawaii people.

Didn't proofread

♥Senpai♥