Thanks, Pete

Peterick student/teacher

___________________________

-Third POV-

It was a long Friday in East high. It was last period and everybody was ready to go home. The bell was planned to ring in a few seconds. All of a sudden, the bell rang and everybody was packing their things.

"Mr. Wentz! I'm gonna need you to stay after." Mr. Stump, the math teacher said.

Pete stayed in his seat and soon everybody was out. Mr. Stump went up to Pete and before Pete could do anything, Mr. Stump crashed his lips to Pete's.

Pete -too shocked to do anything- stayed still for a moment before kissing back. Their lips moved in sync in a heated kiss. There was nothing sweet about this kiss. Patrick stood up and grabbed Pete.

He went over to the door, locking if, and the to the shades, closing those. After he took the needed precautions, Patrick grabbed Pete and pulled him over to his table.

"You've been a very good boy lately, so I'm going to reward you. I want you to take your clothes off and bend over." Patrick ordered.

Pete did as told and removed all his clothes and bent over Mr. Stump's desk. Patrick went over to Pete and started kissing down his cheek, neck, shoulder, back, and down to his butt. Once he got to his butt, he lightly bit it before kissing it.

He went back up and took his clothes off too. Once all his clothes were removed, he lubed up his fingers and inserted one inside of Pete. He proceeded to add a second finger, moving it around and scissoring his finger inside of Pete. Slowly, Patrick added a third finger.

Pete cringed at the little pain, but before h knew it, Patrick hit his prostate causing his pain to be replaced by pleasure.

"Oh god! Right there Mr. Stump!" Pete yelled.

Patrick, however, did not comply to his plead, and instead, pulled his fingers out. Pete let out a small whimper, but soon felt something much bigger by his entrance.

Patrick slowly pulled in and waited there for Pete to adjust to his size.

"You can move now." Pete said.

Patrick started to slowly move inside of him. His thrusts were slow, but soon quickened, just like his breathe. Their breathing becoming erratic. All of a sudden Patrick hit Pete's prostate again, causing Pete to moan in response.

"Uh...oh my god right there!" Pete yelled.

Patrick kept thrusting faster and harder into Pete. All that could be heard was the slapping of skin and moaning along with groaning.

"You're so fucking tight, but...ugh it's great!" Patrick yelled, groaning at the end.

"Oh god!" Pete moaned.

Patrick snaked his hand over to Pete's front and grabbed his length. He started pumping at it, occasionally flicking the tip. He flicked his wrist faster as he could feel the familiar feeling pooling at his stomach.

"Are you close, baby?" Patrick asked.

"Y-yes Mr. Stump." Pete moaned.

"Ugh....you sound so hot calling me that." Patrick moaned.

"Oh! I'm gonna c-" Pete started, but was cut off by a moan as he shit out onto Patrick's hand.

Patrick let out a loud moan as he came inside of Pete. Patrick kept pumping his hand and thrusting as they rose of their highs, making sure they were, in fact, finished.

Patrick pulled out and lied down on the floor next to Pete. They were both regaining their breathes.

"That was amazing!" Pete said.

"Yeah." Patrick said.

"You know...when I think about the word 'stump', I think about small things. Clearly, your last name can be very misleading in that department." Pete said.

"Thanks, Pete."

_________________________

[Ehhh?? New rule...please no Peterick or Ryden or Frerard. It's not that I don't ship it, it's just that It was hard to write this, for some reason, so imagine me trying to write that. ]

Btw, I have a new story published called "Life Does Things"