Motivation

Song and title cred: Motivation by Kelly Rowland and Lil Wayne.

•Kellin•

'Go, go, go, go
Oh lover, don't you dare slow down
Go longer, you can last more rounds
Push harder, you're almost there now
So go lover, make me proud

And when we're done, I don't wanna feel my legs
And when we're done, I just wanna feel your hands all over me, baby
but you can't stop there, music still playing in the background
And you're almost there
You can do it, I believe in you, baby
So close from here

Baby I'ma be your motivation
Go, go, go, go
Motivation
Go, go, go, go'

He began thrusting into me slowly again. This is the third time we're at it and I know we can go longer. He hits deeper in me, but I know he can do more. He's almost there anyways. I tell him I want him to fück me harder, to where I won't be able to walk. I moan loudly and scream his name, motivating him to go deeper and faster. His hands remain on the headboard as my legs are put over his shoulder and he thrusts into me quickly.

'Yeah this is deep, oh but I go deeper
Make you lose yourself, and finders keepers
It go green light, go
I like to taste that sugar, that sweet and low
But hold up wait, new position
I put him on my plate then I do the dishes
He's my motivation, I'm his transportation
Cause I let him ride, while I drive him crazy
Then I just keep going going like I'm racing
When I'm done he hold me like a conversation'

He tells me to keep at it, to keep screaming his name. He demands that he can go deeper. He ends up gettinf frustrated about the position so, he flips us. I'm now on top of him and he's on his back. I begin bouncing on him or gyrating my hips. I feel his throbbing cöck go deeper in me making me scream out loud.

'And when we're done, I don't wanna feel my legs
And when we're done, I just wanna feel your hands all over me baby
but you can't stop there, music still playin in the background
And you're almost there
You can do it, I believe in you baby
So close from here

Baby I'ma be your motivation
Oh Lover,
when you call my name
No other,
can do that the same
I won't let ya get up out of the game,
no so go lover

And when we're done, I don't wanna feel my legs
And when we're done, I just wanna feel your hands all over me baby
but you can't stop there, music still playin in the background
And you're almost there
You can do it, I believe in you baby
So close from here

Baby I'ma be your motivation'

He flips us over and pulls out after he hasme on my back. I do as told and get on my knees and he enters me again roughly. The force feels pleasurably painful and causes me to collapse onto the bed. He grabs my hips and begins thrusting into me hard, managing to go harder than before. My screams are muffled by the pillows, but they are still super audible. He continues to fück me hard and then grabs my hair, pulling it and then he smacks my äss roughly over and over causing me to gasp and moan.

All of a sudden, he's coming in me and his thrusts get sloppy. All too soon he's pulling out and pushes me on my back. He smirks at me before he goes down to my legs and spreads them apart and gets in between. He kisses, licks, and bites my inner thighs ans soon stops the teasing. His tongue licks from the base to tip and around the tip and even in my slit. He licks up all the pre-cum and pulls away.

He smirks at me before licking his lips and then takes my hard dïck in his mouth. He quickly begins bobbing his head, taking in most of me. He occasionally takes me out of his mouth to lick around my length and then takes me back in his mouth. My hands go to his hair and tightly pull on it as he keeps going.

"V-ic I'm close" I warned him. We thought it was right to say when we're about to cum when getting a blowjob just incase if the other doesn't want to swallow. He nods and keeps going. I cum in his mouth, one long final moan leaving my lips as he swallpws everything. He licks everything up and then lays down next to me.

"I love you." he says as he wraps his arms around me and turns the lights off.

✖✖

Was this fire?

Didn't proofread.

-✖