Jealous much?

•Kellin•

"Oh my god, this guy is pretty hot to be honest." I said playfully. At least to me it was playfully but to Vic, that was a whole other story.

I could see Vic become less patient with me. I smirked and continued to test his boundaries and see his breaking point. I wanna see what he'll do to me.

"Can this guy just fück me already? He's so hot." I spoke again. He looked angrier than before.

"His face is turning me on. I just want him. Don't you think he's hot Vic?" I asked. I tilted the magazine over to him but he never looked.

"Mhm, really attractive, babe." he mumbled.

"He really is." I said.

All of a sudden, Vic was pushing me further back into the couch. He growled at me and glared at me in the eyes. To be honest, I was a bit scared, but not too bad. He grabbed my wrists and pulled them above my head as he straddled me.

"Listen here you little tease! I'm the only guy you can look at, got it." Vic growled.

I didn't respond to him. He started kissing my neck roughly, biting and nipping at the skin. It felt great and it was super amazing. I moaned loudly as he hit my sensitive spot. I felt him smirk and soon, he was kissing me back up to my lips.

He started to remove my clothes and before I knew it, we were both naked. He went back to straddling me and kissing me. He started grinding his hips into mine at an agonizingly slow pace.

"Turn around." Vic demanded.

I did as told and turned around so that I was slightly bending over on the arm of the couch. He had left the room in a quickness, but came back just as fast. In his hands, he had a condom and lube. He kneeled behind me and lubed three fingers up, shoving them in me all at once. It hurt, but the pain felt amazing and pleasurable.

"You like that don't you? That'll teach you for teasiing me. I bet I can do so much more than that guy." Vic spat angry yet seductively. I pushed myself down onto his fingers wanting more.

He pulled them out and began rolling the condom on his hard on. He lubed himself up and grabbed my hips, entering me quickly and without notice. I whimpered in pain, but soon it subsided. He gripped on my hips tightly and thrust into me harder and faster than before, hitting my prostate.

"Oh my god. Yes, Vic! Fück me like the little slüt I am!" I moaned loudly. He kept fücking me harder than before. I pushed my hips down to his in time with his thrusts. One of his hands let go of my hip and went to my äss, smacking it hard over and over until it felt like it was stinging and even after he kept smacking me over and over. It felt amazing. He then did the same to the other side of my ass. He pulled out of me, leaving me empty and whimpering. He sat down and motioned for me to get over there. I knew what he wanted so when I got there, I was quick to straddle his hips and lower myself onto him. Once I was in all the way, I began bouncing fast, but stopped when he grabbed my hips and controlled my movements.

He stopped doing that after a while as his hands roamed around my body, but they stopped right at my äss. His hands began to rub them over and over, pleasure coursonf through my body as he would alternate from smacking it or massaging it. His mouth kissed from my chest up to my lower neck, but soon one of his hands moved from my äss, leaving the other one there, and for my head. He grabbed some of my hair, and roughly pulled on it, making my head go back and giving him easier access to my upper neck. The pain from the hair pulling was not as immense as the pleasure. My moans grew louder and louder as he kept roughly kissing or biting on the skin of my neck as his hands pulled on my hair or smacked my äss.

"Take that you fücking slüt." he groaned.

I moaned as I felt the pleasure looking in my stomach. Vic groaned loudly as his eyes began to flutter shut, his face looked so hot and erotic. I felt him let go of my hair and his hand that was rubbing my äss had slowed it's pace and soon we were both reaching our highs. He shot into the condom as I shot out onto his and my stomach. He let out a long moan as did I. I kept bouncing slowly and pumping on my dïck, making sure we were both fully spent.

"Don't ever look at another man like that, or I might have to teach you another lesson."

______________

This was shït.

Didn't proofread

♥Senpai♥