Gods and Monsters

Song and Title Credit: Gods and Monsters by Lana Del Bae

•Vic•

Today is drag night at the club, again. I noticed every other night is drag night and whenever it's not, it's usually burlesque night. Tonight Kellin would be unleashing Alana.

Here's the thing, Alana is a different person from Kelli and even Kellin. See, Kelli is a not so serious Southern Belle who is never to be taken seriously unless she's asking for something she wants. She loves expensive things and is super feisty. When people think of Kelli, bright colors like pink and yellow and orange come to mind.

Alana, on the other hand is a serious person who usually becomes a whore or remains super serious to get what she wants. She is ruthless and quite frankly dominant and heartless in a way. When peoole think of Alana, the colors that come to mind are usually; black, blood red, and a really dark violet.

I brought my friends Tony and Jaime, along with my brother Mike. They wanted to see Kellin in action, so I thought it would be cool to bring them here. Of course they'd be seeing a whole nother side to Kellin, but I don't think anybody's opinion will change.

"...and now, Alana!" Davey, the DJ, said excitedly. Everybody cheered and the spotlight became dim. The music began playing and she slowly walked out.

She wore a blood red dress with a tear I'm the legs and showed a lot of skin. Her makeup consisted of black lipstick and black eye shadow with a thick layer of eyeliner. She wore black pumps and a black wig.

"In the land of Gods and Monsters
I was an Angel
Living in the garden of evil
Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed
Shining like a fiery beacon

You got that medicine I need
Fame, Liquor, Love give it to me slowly
Put your hands on my waist, do it softly
Me and God, we don't get along so now I sing

No one's gonna take my soul away
I'm living like Jim Morrison
Headed towards a fücked up holiday
Motel sprees sprees and I'm singing
'Fück yeah give it to me this is heaven, what I truly
Want'
It's innocence lost
Innocence lost"

She sang in a low somber voice. Even though there wasn't much tone to it, she still put emotion behind it. She would move around a bit but only around the microphone. I looked over at Jaime and the guys and they looked intrigued.

"In the land of Gods and Monsters
I was an Angel
Looking to get fücked hard
Like a groupie incognito posing as a real singer
Life imitates art

You got that medicine I need
Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please
I don't really wanna know what's good for me
God's dead, I said 'baby that's alright with me'

No one's gonna take my soul away
I'm living like Jim Morrison
Headed towards a fücked up holiday
Motel sprees sprees and I'm singing
'Fück yeah give it to me this is heaven, what I truly
Want'
It's innocence lost
Innocence lost"

She looked at me straight in the eyes for the first three lines of that first verse. Seductively, might I add. She then went to singing, looking around. Honestly this was turning me on more now.

"When you talk it's like a movie and you're making me
Crazy -
Cause life imitates art
If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?
You tell me, 'life isn't that hard'

No one's gonna take my soul away
I'm living like Jim Morrison
Headed towards a fücked up holiday
Motel sprees sprees and I'm singing
'Fück yeah give it to me this is heaven, what I truly
Want'
It's innocence lost
Innocence lost"

He finished the song and everybody applauded, even giving her a standing ovation. She bowed and walked backstage.
++

"V-vic" he moaned as I thrust into him roughly. His hands tightly gripped on the edges of the table. I had him bent over a table, thrusting into him at full force and full speed. He had his white button up on but unbuttoned and his pants and underwear were at his ankles, I was in the same state.

I smacked him roughly on the äss, knowing it was one of his kinks. I pulled on his hair, knowing it was another one of his kinks and whispered in his ear;

"Scream for me. Make me cum. Scream." I commanded. Dirty talk; another kink. He began moaning louder than before, as i kept thrusting. The table kept moving under us and kept wobbling. I'm surprised it wasn't broken yet.

"Cum for me, baby. It'll feel good." Kellin said innocently. I groaned and with one final sloppy thrust I was coming inside of him. His hand was quickly pumping on his hard cock so I decided to help.

"Cum for me baby. Just think of what we did right now. How you love the feeling of my cock fücking your tight little äss." I said as I kept thrustinf in him as I rode out my high.

He let out a long string of curses and moans as he came on his hand. I pulled out and grabbed his hand, licking it a little.

"You taste good." I said. He turned to me.

"How about we go for a round two in the shower?" he asked. I nodded and followed behind.

✖✖

How'd you guys like it? It was shït lol.

Didn't proofread.

Senpai✖✖