Trick more like treat

Halloween Kellic semi-smut

___________________

Vic•

Kellin and I were just about done trick or treating with his little brother. We were taking his little brother home, since Kellin and I would be going to a party.

Kellin and I were actually wearing matching costumes. He was wearing a Pikatchu onesie (can that please be a thing, I'd pay to see Kellin in a onesie ) and I was dressed as Ash Ketchum.

We dropped Kellin's brother off and went to the party. It took us 5 minutes to get there, but we would've gotten their faster if Kellin would've stopped hugging me from behind and let me walk right. He grabbed my hand and pulled us in the house. We were greeted by Jaime, my best friend.

++

"This party is getting boring, I'm horny, you're my smoking hot boyfriend who loves me, do you see what I'm getting at here?" Kellin asked.

Before I could reply, he pulled my arm and pulled me into a closet. How original. He then attacked my lips in a really heated kiss. I of course, kissed back. Out tongues fought for dominance, but like always, he won. He bit my bottom lip an started grinding his hips to mine, casing me to moan really loud. I was getting hard, and fast.

He started unzipping his onesie and pulled it down. To his ankles, doing the same to my pants. He took my dïck in his hand and started stroking me. I did the same to him, going the same rhythm and speed. He bucked his hips into my hand, as did I.

"K-kellin... that feels so good. Oh kell- !" I moaned. His speed around my dick accelerated.

I felt the familiar feeling bubbling up in the pit of my stomach. My muscles clenched and I can undone on Kellin's hand. Once I was done, I focused on Kellin. 

I started stroking him right. He was panting and moaning. His facial expression was very erotic looking. His eyes were closed, his cheeks were flushed, and his mouth was wide open. Moans and cuss words escaped his sinful mouth.

I decided to stop and got on my knees. I licked up and down his shaft, licking the pre-cum. Once I took in whatever I could, I started bobbing my head faster. He looked down at me, me staring back through innocent eyes knowing it drove him crazy.

"Babe...Vic. I'm gonna cum." he said.

I kept bobbing my head as he tangled his hands in my hair. Before I knee it, he came in my mouth as I swallowed like a good boy. I waited until he was completely done and pulled him out of my mouth with a pop.

I got up and we put our clothes back on. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and grabbed my hand. We got out of the closet and left the party before anybody could ask anything. Not like they'd notice, they're all too drunk.

"That was fun..." Kellin said.

______________________

Really bad smut. Anyways, happy Halloween everybody. I was a girl who had a Chelsea grin carved into her face and nobody or not a lot of people believed I did my own makeup for the Chelsea grin. Okai bai you kawaii people.