My crush was in a porn?

So, keep in mind, they are in like college and they are like 20

•Vic•

Ugh, why is he so damn cute? With his stupidly amazing black hair and his ugly most beautiful eyes ever. I'm not even gay! Or am I? Let's put this to the test.

I go up stairs to my bedroom and grab my laptop and some lotion for...purposes. I sit on my bed and remove my pants and began looking for some gay porn. I found a super outdated website called Homoemo. The most recent video being 2 years ago (Is homoemo still up? Idk let's pretend it is) I began scrolling through the videos of which all had stupid names like 'rock out with you cöck out.' Or 'Pop my punk'. I wanted to laugh so bad right now, honestly. I chose 'Pop my Punk' and played it. It started off with a plot kind of, it was a really cute blonde and he was sitting on his bed listening to some music.

"Hey Derek, I got a surprise for you" some guy said, his voice sounds familiar. The guy walked in screen view and I was shocked at who it was. Kellin. I paused it and had a bit of a breakdown.

Kellin? Kellin Quinn Bostwick was in a porno? What? My crush is not a virgin? He had sex and it was filmed?

I skipped over to the actual stuff and it was weird seeing Kellin so dominant and whatnot. He begins walking over to this Derek guy and straddles him, kissing him roughly. Its kind of hot honestly and  within seconds, I'm fully hard. Usually with straight porn, it takes me a while to get hard.

"C'mon baby, ride me." Kellin said. The other guy nodded and took all of his and Kellin's clothes off. They even showed his penis which was pretty big. The other guy straddled Kellin and began lowering himself onto kellin. Kellin let out a hot groan and began pumping on the guy.

++

"Oh shit, Kellin!" I moaned as I came. I calmed myself and got clothes on before heading out. I ended up at the park and sat down alone until I felt a presence. I looked up and saw Kellin.

"I know you saw the porn video. I still get told when someone watches it and who." he said calmly.

"It wasn't me, my brother took my laptop and he watched it. I walked in on him." I said.

"Mike, oh he's only gay when he's drunk. And he's pretty big too. But I bet you're bigger." Kellin said like it was just a normal thing.

"Um...what?" I asked referring to the last thing he said.

"Oh, yeah I sucked Mike off. It was great. He was the biggest and roughest one I've taken on. Too bad he only gets like that when he's drunk. Or maybe he though i was a girl, I was wearing lingerie at that Halloween part after all." he said.

"Um, that's not what I was talking about." I said.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're bigger than Mike. We should go to my place and find out." Kellin said, winking and walking away.

++

"Oh Vic! Yes! Fück me harder!" Kellin yelled as I thrust into him from underneath him. His bouncing had stopped as I held onto his hips roughly and kept thrusting.

"Vic, oh my god. You're so big and i love it. Yes, harder!" he moaned. "Cum for me babe." he said. I released inside the condom and thrust into him sloppily as I rode out my high. He got off of me but went up towards my face so he was kneeling over my face and his hard dïck was hovering above my mouth.

"My turn. Now, suck. Before i fück your mouth." he demanded. I took him into my mouth and began bobbing my head, swirling my tongue around the tip or kissing it occasionally. Eventually he moaned loudly and came in my mouth. I swallowed and brought his lips down to mine, kissing him roughly.

"I'm definitely gay." I said after we pulled away.

✖✖
What tf was this?

Didn't proofread.

Senpai✖✖