Decisions, Decisions...

M-preg

°Kellin°

"Kellin, you're pregnant." the doctor said. My heart sunk and i didn't know what to expect. I nodded and thanked the doctor. He gave me a towel to clean off the gel that he had rubbed around my belly with the transducer. Once i had done that, i got dressed and waited for the doctor to arrive. When he did arrive, he gave me tips on how to do things and what I'm capable of doing and what i'm not capable of doing. With that said, i was out and ready to go home.

××

"Hey, Vic. It's Kellin. Please pick up the phone, it's urgent. Or at lesst come over, i have some news." I spoke into the phone and hung up for the 10th time within 2 hours. It was bad, but i need him to know. He is, or was, my best friend and the baby daddy.

Our friendship isn't the same. I was with his friend, Kyle, but then we broke up. Then i was with his brother, Mike. Up until we lost feelings. Vic was there through it all and helped me. Then i got into a deep and real committed relationship with a girl named Katelynne. She was my first real love, until she was killed. I was devastated and lonely. I didn't take it so well, but Vic was there. Then one day, we got drunk and had sex. This was about three months ago and he hasn't talked to me. At all.

I had been sitting watching tv for at least an hour, before he was knocking on my door. Vic looked down at me and just pushed past me. He was being cold towards me. He sat down on the couch and looked at me expectantly.

"Vic. Um...this is kind of hard to say. I'm...um...I'm pregnant. With your kid" i said. He didn't do anything. He stayed still and quiet. His jaw locked and then he started looking angry.

"Fuck, i knew that was a mistake." he said.

"Well, i'm sorry. All i want to know is, are you gonna stick around for this baby or not?" I asked. Vic looked down and walked out of my house. It was then, i broke down.

××

"Fück, Jack. I think my water broke." I said. Jack quickly got up and grabbed the baby's bag, and carried me over to his car.

Jack is one of my best friends, who said he'd help me raise Copeland, my baby. He's honestly like a brother to me and I'm glad he was there every step of the way so far. He was mad when he found out about Vic, but we dropped it. I haven't heard from Vic since i told him.

We hurried over to the hospital and soon enough, I was lying down about to be put to sleep when i hear a familiar voice. I haven't heard it in almost 7 months, but i still recognize it.

"I'm the father." he says and that's the last thing i hear before i pass out.

××

I wake up to Jack standing up and holding Copeland. He's smiling and talking to her, which looks extremely adorable (i need a visual of this now omfg awww).

"You're daddy will wake up real soon baby girl. Please don't grow up." he pleads. I giggle a little and sit up.

"Well, you're speaking a little too early there buddy. I just had her." I say cringing as my body starts feeling like it's on fire. Jack is quick to get to me, then helps me. Soon enough I'm settled and have my baby in my hands.

"Jack, are you sure you wanna do this? You don't need to help me raise Cope. I'll be fine." I say. Jack smiles.

"For the hundredth time, yes. However, I'm not the one you need to talk to right now. Looks like someone else wants to talk to you." he says pointing to Vic who i just noticed was sitting in some chairs. He's awake and just watching everything that is going on. I nod for him to come over and he does. He grabs a chair and sits down on it, next to the hospital bed i'm in.

"Kellin -can i talk to him in private, Jack?" Vic asked. He looked at me, to which i nodded. He then walked out and i looked back at Vic, constantly looking at Cope.

"Kellin, I'm sorry for leaving and not helping. I see you're happy with Jack and i bet he treats you better than i can, but can I at least stay and help you with Cope?" he said.

"Oh, no Vic. No no no no. Jack and I are not together. He's like family. He's helping raise Cope as a friend. Vic, I don't know if I want that. You left me when i told you. You abandoned me the day after we messed around. You completely left my life the day I told you. What if you leave when this becomes too much? I can't have a repeat of my father. Cope doesn't deserve that." I cried. Vic grabbed my hand and looked at me in the eyes.

"I really am sorry about being cold and leaving. I know that was bad and i promise, I'll help and I'll stay. Please let me help. I won't leave, I promise. I took some time to think and i realized, I am in love with you. I love you Kellin and i just need to be in your life. Please. Just, please." Vic said. I looked at him, then leaned in to kiss him, making sure i was careful with Cope. Jack walked back in and smiled at me.

"We'll talk more about this some other time, Vic. I'm just happy about my new little family." I said.

__

I have a new story called "The Clash of Utopia and Hell" please read it.

Didn't proofread.

-Senpai