And Now, I'm Nothing

Trigger Warning - Suicide

~Kellin POV~

'It's you it's you it's all for you everything I do I tell you all the time heaven is a place on earth with you.'

Those words rang through my head as I thought.

Heaven was a place on earth with him....until they took him away.

He was everything to me and they took him away from me. He was the one who made me smile when I didn't want to. Je picked me up when I was down and he just made everything better. He made me who I am...and now, I'm nothing.

Those bastards took him away. He was strong, just not for long enough. I stood over his grave and read over the gravestone.

'Here lies Victor Vincent Fuentes. Fighter, life-changer, survivor'

He really was a life-changer. He turned my life around. Now that he's gone...i give up.

I ran home and looked at the picture of us together the day before he killed himself. I kissed it over and over before reaching under my bed and grabbing the black box. I opened it to reveal a gun. I grabbed it held it up to my temple.

"I'll finally be back with you." I whispered.

I didn't leave a note or anything.

I pulled the trigger and soon I was gone.

[Really short, but I whatever. I am honestly feeling terrible right now. If you haven't noticed, I posted something like

'That's what I get for picking at old wounds just for a fanfic that'll never see the light of day'

What made it worst was that I was listening to 'I'm Low On Gas and You Need A Jacket' and it played the part where it says "I will soon forget the color of your eyes and you'll forget mine" and I completely lost it. Also, as I was writing this, 'if i'm JD you're AH' started playing right after some Lana Del Rey song (which is where I got the lyrics from the beginning)

Sorry if this was really sad, but honestly that's how I feel....sad...not like killing myself. K bai you kawaii sempiturtles ~Sappy~]

P.s. sorry for this long ass A/N it was longer than the one shot.