Nobody has to know

•Kellin•

"Justin, no not on the phone." I said playfully as Justin, my boyfriend, tried to have phone sex with me. I chuckled at hid attempt and blushed, knowing I had that effect on him.

"C'mon babe, I'm a really horny boy right now." he said seductively. I just sighed and let out a small 'fine'. I knew nobody was home so it was fine to be loud. I took off my clothes and put my phone on speaker as I let Justin take the lead.

It wasn't until a few seconds later that Justin was moaning loudly. I heard the door open to my bedroom and I jumped up and saw Vic, my mom's boyfriend. My eyes went wide as he looked at me shocked, I covered myself and grabbed my phone.

"Oh my god, Justin. Babe. Yeah, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later." I said and hung up. Vic still stood there looking at me shocked. I groaned and covered my now red face. I looked over at Vic and saw him walk in, closing and locking the door behind him. He sat on my bed and put his hand on my thigh just making the whole situation much worst. I looked up at him seeing him smile at me which just confused me.

"Sorry, to walk in on you, sounds like you were having some fun there." he said playfully as his hands went further up my thigh. He took me by shock and kissed me roughly on the lips as he pushed me onto my back and hovered above me.

"Vic, this-this isn't right. I'm only 17 which makes me 14 years younger than you and-and I have a boyfriend and you're with my mom." I said in a worried tone.

"Sh. Nobody has to know." he said in a hushed tone as he reconnected our lips. I don't know why, but I began kissing back. I pushed every single thought to the back of my mind and melted at the taste of his lips. He pulled away and began taking his clothes off slowly, then went to my bed side drawer and pulled out a condom and lube.

He came back to me and lubed up his fingers, reconnecting our lips as he stuck one finger inside of me. He kissed me roughly as he entered the other two fingers. I moaned into his mouth as he began moving his fingers in and out of me. All too soon, he pulled away and began rolling the condom on his hard on and lubed himself up.

"Hands and knees." he commanded. I obeyed to his rules and got on my hands and knees. He roughly grabbed my hips and pulled them closer to him, slowly entering me. Before I knew it, he was in me all the way. It took a bit for me to adjust, but soon he was thrusting in and out of me. I moaned loudly as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled on it.

Before I even knew it, we were both coming and Vic was landing ontop of me, his voice hoarse as he groaned and his hand still tangled in my hair. We lied there like that, Vic on top of me trying to regain his breathe as he littered my shoulder with kisses. Eventually he pulled out and lied down next to me.

"Don't tell your mom. Or Justin." he said as he got up and put his clothes back on. He left my room and I was there still confused as to what just happened.

I just got fücked by my mom's boyfriend.

__________

I didn't feel like writing all the smut. Holla smut!! Okai bai!

Didn't proofread.

♥Senpai♥