Little Piece of Heaven

Title creds: A Little Piece of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold

*Warnings* - Necrophilia, cannibalism, and violence
_____________________

|Vic|

It's been a few years since Kellin and I got together. I decided that today would be the day I propose. Kellin and I were currently eating when I decided to do it.

"Kellin Quinn, will you marry me?" I asked, getting on one knee.

He looked at me, then laughed at me. What?

"No." he said, still laughing at me. This wasn't a shy laugh either. It was a...sinister one.

I did the first thing to come to mind. I stabbed him 50 fucking times. Ripped his heart out right before his eyes. Then, I ate it!

I then grabbed his dead body, took it to the room and did...things to it. When I was done, I left the room and went to the living room to watch TV. Something felt...off.

That off feeling left as quickly as it came and I just relaxed. Out of nowhere, I see something move. I will admit, I was scared at first, but let it go. All of a sudden I see Kellin's corpse walking towards me.  What the fuck?

I ran out of there, but somehow he chased after me and caught up to me. I ended up at some junkyard like place. I didn't even really know what it was. I saw Kellin standing above me. There was a fire in his eyes, his face completely filled with a sinister angry smile.

I tried cowering away, but to no avail. He pulled out a knife and stabbed me 50 times. He ripped my heart out, and ate it!

As much as he hurt me, I still loved him no matter what. That's why I did what I did. I begged and pleaded for him, all he said was 'let's have a wedding'.

We went to a chapel. It was being used, so I did the only thing I could think of. I killed all the people, except for the reverend.

'Will you take this man to be your husband in unnatural marriage?'

'I do.'

We left *Welcome To The Family by Avenged Sevenfold starts playing *
_________________________

A7x anybody????????? I did this based on the video so yeah.

I really want a Pickatchu onesie. Today a guy at my school went dressed as Ash Ketchum (bc it's famous person/character day) and some chick went dressed as Fred (the 'Fuck her right in the pussy' guy) and that made me happy bc Fred is life and yeah.