Nursing (The Baby pt. 2)

Part two to 'The Baby' one shot. This was inspired by one, the one shot. Two, Punkstress_Fuentes' 'Your Forever Is All That I Need' which is a great story and an m-preg. You should read it. Anywhore , on with the one shot.

_____________________

|Kellin|

"Vic..." I said, fear lacing my voice.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I...I think my water just broke." I said, trying to stay calm.

I heard him jump up from his so it in the living room and run to the kitchen. He came to me and looked at me worriedly. He picked me up and ran to his car with me. He put me in his passenger seat seat and drove off as soon as he was buckled in.

++

"Alright baby, they're gonna have to do a c-section on you. Are you ready for this?" Vic asked.

"Vic I love you...but I'm in terrible pain so can you please shut the fuck up?" I asked.

He nodded and held my hand the whole time. The doctors put on some cream on me to numb out the pain.

*2 hours later* (yeah it takes a long time)

Our baby was finally here. She is a beautiful little girl and she is so small. Vic had grabbed her to clean her off as the doctors stitched me up.

When they finished, I sat up and saw Vic come back into the room with our baby. He had tears forming in his eyes. His face was in a huge smile.

"And that, is your Dad. The one who kept you in his tummy and the one who you should that j the most when you're older." Vic cooed to the baby.

"Vic, hun. I don't think she can see all of the stuff you showed her. Her eyes are closed and the won't open for a couple of days." I said.

"I know, but I want her to get used to our voices too." Vic said.

"That's cute. Anyways, I wanna hold my baby girl." I said, stretching my hand out to hold my baby. Vic gave her to me and I held her. I looked at her, she was the most precious thing ever.

"Hi baby girl your name is Copeland.  It's daddy Kellin here. I know you can't see me, but I know you can hear me. The guy who made you, he'll never know what he's missing out on, but that doesn't matter, because daddy Vic will be there.  He's you real daddy no matter what. Get ready for a bumpy ride called life with your two crazy fathers." I said. A tear rolled down my cheek. My baby Copeland was born.

*5 months later*

"Okay, so she's hungry and we ran out of her baby food. What do we give her?" Vic asked, his voice containing panic.

"Babe-" I started, but got cut off.

"Do we give her milk? Yeah, I think tha-" Vic said, but I cut him off.

"No, we can't give her milk yet until she's 1. No nuts, no milk, and no honey." I said.

"Why can't she have any of those things?" Vic asked me.

"Because she is under 1 so she's still developing. If she eats this stuff, she can have allergic reactions to it and then she'll have nut allergies or lactose intolerance. " I said.

"Oh..." Vic said.

Later that night we tried putting Copeland to bed, but she wouldn't budge. Vic and I kept taking turns to try and out her to sleep or get her when she'd wake up.

++

"So, how have you liked being parents?" my mom asked Vic and I.

It's been 18 years and my baby girl is going to college. My mom is with as we wait for her outside. Out of nowhere she comes out with her bad and a couple of missing things. Vic, my mom, and I walk her to her car.

"Daddy will miss you okay?" Vic said to Cope. They did their goodbyes and the same with my mom. Copeland turned to me and started crying.

"I'll miss you dad." she says hugging me.

"Remember baby, you'll be done with school before you know it, hopefully you'll get a great job and visit us, you'll have a great life. Remember, if you meet a boy over there, and he breaks your heart, call me and I'll maybe break something in him. Now, you've gotta go and we're both emotional wrecks right now. I love you baby." I spoke.

She nodded and hugged me. I wrapped her in a huge hug for a final time for a while. We all stood there, watching Cope pull out of the driveway and drive away.

"So, one more time. How did you guys like being parents?" my mom asked.

"The worst thing ever, but at the end it was...AMAZING! I'd do it all over again if I could." I spoke, and I would.

________________________

Ehh??? Comment. Vote. Read all my other crap. K bai you kawaii people.