Diamonds

A burlesque type of thing between Kellin and Vic, in which Vic walks into a burlesque club with cross dressing men are the dancers.

Song: Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend by Marilyn Monroe.
____________

•Vic•

"And now, we have our famous Kelly with Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend!" a guy, most likely the DJ, announced. His voice rang through the club as everybody erupted in cheer. I've heard of this Kelly guy. He is gay but still cross dresses for the fun of it and because it's hid job, but other than that, he's a normal guy outside of this place.

All of a sudden a woman walks out. Kelly. She struts out in black high heels, an expensive looking red dress, a blonde curly haired wig, and a decent amount of makeup.

" Ladies, we all know that we love the expensive things in life. Fancy clothes, shoes...jewelry. Am I right, ladies?" Kelly spoke into the mic. All the women agreed by screaming out a chorus of "yeah"s.

"Men, we all know you guys work your àsses off all day to pay for out wants and needs. Well, sugar it's not enough if that jewelry isn't diamond!" Kelly said sassily.

"The French are glad to die for love.
They delight in fighting duels
But I prefer a man who lives
And gives expensive jewels." Kelly sang as she marched back and forth across the stage. She stopped at the end of that verse.

"A kiss on the hand
May be quite continental,
But diamonds are a girl's best friend." Kelly sang that verse as a random guy helped him down the stairs. The guy then got on his knee and pulled out a ring but Kelly shook her head and pushed him.

"A kiss may be grand
But it won't pay the rental
On your humble flat
Or help you at the automat.
Men grow cold
As girls grow old,
And we all lose our charms in the end.
But square-cut or pear-shaped,
These rocks don't lose their shape." Kelly sang, giving some guy in the audience a kiss and walking around the audience area.

"Diamonds are a girl's best friend.

Tiffany's!
Cartier!
Black Starr!
Frost Gormham!
Talk to me Harry Winston.
Tell me all about it!"

"There may come a time
When a lass needs a lawyer,
But diamonds are a girl's best friend.

There may come a time
When a hard-boiled employer
Thinks you're awful nice,
But get that ice or else no dice.
He's your guy
When stocks are high,
But beware when they start to descend.

It's then that those louses
Go back to their spouses.
Diamonds are a girl's best friend.

I've heard of affairs
That are strictly platonic,
But diamonds are a girl's best friend.

And I think affairs
That you must keep Masonic
Are better bets
If little pets get big baguettes.
Time rolls on,
And youth is gone,
And you can't straighten up when you bend." Kelly sang this whole part, as she danced around the whole place. She shook her hips and sassed every man in the audience. She then walked towards me and sat on my lap.

"But stiff back
Or stiff knees,
You stand straight at Tiffany's." Kelly sang as she tapped on my back and knee. She stood up but not before whispering to me 'hope you enjoy the view, doll.' She stepped back still facing me, but then turned around and began singing.

"Diamonds! Diamonds!
I don't mean rhinestones!
But diamonds are a girl's best friend." Kelly sang as she walked back up stage, swayed her hips as I kept my gaze on her back.

Everybody began to cheer as she left the stage. Soon people started leaving as did I. I got to my car, but felt a tap on my back. I turned around to see the guy behind Kelly, Kellin Quinn.

"Well, hello, Doll." he spoke sassily.

"You're not here for my diamonds are you?" I playfully asked.

"Maybe, maybe not. How about we go somewhere where they serve some fancy Pino Grigio or amazing Sangria inside of 24 karat diamond and Cartier encrusted wine glasses." he said still in that sassy voice adding a southern belle tone to it.

"Only after I take you to Tiffany's and tell them to get rid of every rhinestone in that place." I joked.

"My my! A man who knows what a girl wants. I think I need to run to momma and tell her I found me a man! One who can buy me expensive things and looks as beautiful as you do! My, my, my!" he exclaims jokingly.

"Ladies first." I said, opening the car door for him. He got in and thanked me still with that Southern Belle accent. I laughed and closed the door. I soon drove away once I was in my car.

____________

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend is such a great song.

Didn't proofread

♥Senpai♥