I Would Suck Your Dick Even If You Were Dead

Summary: (Kellic) Kellin is sick, but Vic gets horny and they end up doing the do, even though Kellin protested, because Vic is a persuasive little shit.

~Kellin POV~

"C'mon Kellin. Please...for me?" Vic pleaded.

"But babe! I'm sick and I don't want to get you sick." I whined.

"Baby...please? I need it....c'mon...please? Pretty pretty please with Kellin on top?" Vic said muttering 'of my dick' under his breathe.

"Nice try you little horny bastard, but no. I'm sick and if we have sex you'll also get sick." I said.

"You say it like you have an STD. Plus, as long as you don't kiss me or sneeze or cough on me, I won't get sick... please?" Vic asked.

"Ugh, fine!" I groaned.

Vic got up and undressed us. I could see his fully erect dick. Slowly, this started turning me on. He held up a finger and ran out of the living room. He came back a few seconds later with lube and a condom. He then sat down and started putting the condom on and rubbing the lube on himself.

"Come here," he said after he put on a reasonable amount of lube.

I did as he told me, slowly walking up to him. I straddled him and slowly lowered myself on him. He helped me a little and soon he was all the way inside of me.

He put his hands on my hips and helped guide me up and down his length. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder. I started slowly bouncing on him.

"Oh Vic...uh" I moaned out.

"Uh Kellin, you're so tight," Vic said gripping my hips.

Vic moved his hands from my hips and grabbed my head. We were now face to face and before I could protest, he attacked my lips with his. I hesitated but soon kissed back. I started bouncing faster.

"Oh, Kellin! Go faster!" Vic yelled.

I bounced faster as I reattached our lips together. Our tongues came out and battled for dominance, but like always, Vic one. Then all of a sudden, Vic stopped me from bouncing.

"I want you to go lie down on the table, okay?" he asked.

I got off of him while giving him a confused look but still did as told. I walked over to the kitchen table and lied down. I closed my eyes and waited for Vic, but soon I felt my legs being forcefully brought on top of Vic's shoulders....oh. This is something new.

I opened my eyes once I felt Vic's tip at my entrance. Next thing I know he's all the way in and pounding into me.

"Oh, Vic...go f-faster uh!" I moaned.

"You're so tight Kellin" Vic grunted.

I put my hands on Vic's back and before I knew it, my nails were digging in his back, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Oh Vic, that feels so good...I'm so close!" I moaned.

"Cum for me baby," he said, and that did it for me. I shot my load down my stomach and didn't even need to be touched. Soon, I could feel him finish inside of me.

"Kellin!" he yelled as he finished.

He pulled out and lied down next to me.

"Maybe, we should have sex more often when you're sick," Vic suggested.

"Yeah..." I said.

[Sorry to the person who requested this, that it wasn't kinky enough, well in my opinion at least, but I'm kind of in an 'ehh' mood. I'm also really tired. Also, sorry for any spelling mistakes and yeah. Also, I will be uploading a new story soon, so please check that out. Okai bai you kawaii sempiturtles.]