Bloodlust

This one shot is based on the ending to a story that I planned on doing, but never did. This one might be...darker than some of my other stuff on here.

Warnings *Slight smut and suicide *
____________________

Vic thrust into Kellin one final time, as they both came. They let out loud elongated moans. Vic stayed inside of Kellin and collapsed on him. Vic wrapped his arms around Kellin, as Kellin wrapped his around Vic, playing with a strand of Kellin's hair.

"I can't believe this is our last time doing this. I still remember when we fell in love with each other. You were 16 and I was 12. Some guys were picking on you and I helped you, because i knew how that felt." Kellin said.

"Or when I was 18 and you were 14 and we finally made love. All those other times we had sex." Vic said.

"I'll never give up these last 19 years for anything. Those 19 years of being together, 9 of being married, and 5 of doing our...dirty work. " Kellin said.

"I love you Kellin Quinn-Fuentes." Vic said.

"I love you too Vic Quinn-Fuentes." Kellin said.

They both looked at each other lovingly, then glanced at the clock on the side. The time read 11:50. They looked at each other knowingly, then got up and changed.

Once they were in their wedding suits, they walked over to the basement in record time of 9 minutes.

By the time they got there, it was 11:59. They went over to the ladders they had set up and climbed to the top. Soon, 5 seconds were left when they started counting down.

"5" they said as they looked at each other lovingly.

"4" they said as they gave each other a kiss.

"3" they said as they put the noose around their necks.

"2" they said as they gave each other a kiss.

"1" they said.

Midnight.

"Happy 20th anniversary." they said, then jumped off. The rope, cutting off the flow of air.

++

"Officer Carter. You might want to see this!" one of the detectives said.

In walked officer Carter to be met with a gruesome sight. There was a pile of corpses and above those, were two corpses hanging.

++

"Why does that matter to me?" Olive asked.

"Because, they were your uncles." I said.

Later that night, I felt as if somebody was watching me. I looked, and at the foot of my bed and saw Kellin and Vic.

"You told on us to the cops." Kellin said.

"You guys were dead anyways." I said.

"How would you betray your own brother?" Vic asked.

Kellin walked up to me. His blue eyes, piercing into mine. His lips...they were so close to mine. Then I felt a sharp pain. He stabbed me!

I sat up, panting loudly. This caused Tony to wake up. He turned on the light and hugged me. I saw Vic and Kellin once again. They mouthed something that was clear as day.

You'll pay
__________________________
Today was a good day. I didn't go to school and AHS is today. So, yeah this is the ending to a story I planned on doing. Basically, Vic and Kellin got a thrill from killing people, so they bought a mansion and let groups of people stay. They'd murder the people and the have sex. K bai you kawaii turtles.