Southern Belles and Assless Chaps

So if you don't know what a southern belle is, I put the definition in the media thing. Just imagine Kellin with that type of accent.

•Vic•

"Oh my god, I found the old bong that you, Mike, and I used to use!" Kellin said as he held up a glass bong. I laughed at it, remembering when all three of us would get high, sometimes even inviting Jaime, Tony, and specifically Justin. Justin sure loved to get high. We rummaged through more boxes, due to our bordem and remembered a lot of good old memories. It wasn't until I reached a box labeled 'don't open' that I got curious. I mean, whenever you see a box or a door or anything that says 'don't open', you're gonna open it. As soon as I opened to box, my eyes widened and my face became hot as a blush spread throughout me.

"Kellin? Look at what I found." I said in an amused tone. He turned to me and looked in the box, an embarrassed smile landing on his face.

"Are those the boots and ässless chaps you used from when we tried to roleplay?"he asked. I nodded and laughed a little as I stood up. I began pulling my pants down, staying in my boxers, and pulled the chaps on as well as the boots. With all my will, I put on the best southern accented voice I could.

"Thee boots are made for walking." I said as I pointed at Kellin. He just threw himself to the floor and laughed so hard which caused me to laugh too.

"Oh my." he said in a southern belle voice. He stood up and looked through the box as he removed his shirt and put on a coursette that was in there along with some panties and fishnets that went up to his thighs. Don't judge is we were bored.

"Well hello there, young one. How would you like to take a ride on my horse?" I said still holding the southern accent.

"Why, that sounds lovely. I would love to take a ride on your horse, and maybe after words you can take me to dinner, sugar." he replied in that southern belle tone.

"Sure thing m'lady. Maybe after dinner there'll be some desert. Now tell me, what is a young beautiful belle like you doing out here where all these hungry men can easily get you?" I asked, us keeping our accents for the whole time.

"Mama told me to go fetch the town chief of police, because she said something about him invading her personal space. I couldn't find him so I stayed out here. I was hoping a fine fella like you would find me." he said. I laughed at him a bit as I walked up to him.

"Well, it was good that I came by today, wouldn't want someone as innocent and nice looking as you to be taken by these appalling men." I said.

"Well, maybe I'm not so innocent as you think." he said. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek. "Are we gonna end up having really awkward sex like last time?" he asked, breaking character.

"Yes, now hush up." I said in the same accent as earlier. Kellin grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed and pushed me onto it. He walked away from me, making sure he swayed his hips dramatically as he walked over to the drawers. He took out some lube and came back to me still walking slowly and seductively. Once he was next to me, he got up on the bed and straddled me.

"So, how about that horse ride, sir." he said.

"You're going to be the death of me, Kells." I said as I chuckled a bit. He bit his lips and leaned down to kiss me on the lips. He didn't kiss me exactly, instead he kept his lips linger on mine for a bit until he left a small and quick peck on my leps until he went back up and looked down on me. He began pulling down the chaps along with my boxers until my hard member was finally out.

"Giddy up, stud." he said.

"Giddy up, doll."

_____________

Idk what this was lol.

Didn't proofread.

♥Senpai♥