The Class

•Vic•

"Alright, Mr. Quinn, you're turn." I said loudly for the class to hear. The young man stood up and walked over to the front of the class and in the middle of the front. I was sitting at my desk and watched as the young man I have grown attracted to begin talking. The task was to find a poem they liked and debrief it or talk about it.

"Some say the world will end in fire,

some say ice.

From what I've tasted of desire,

I hold with those that favor fire.

But if I had to perish twice,

Ice is also great and would suffice." he said and began speaking again. "I feel that Robert Frost was trying to convey that some people have different beliefs and or feelings about something. He probably wanted to get a point across that sometimes, even if you agree with one side more, you're still bound to favor something from the other side." Kellin said.

I nodded and the bell rung. Since this was the last class of the day, more than 95% of the school would be gone along with teachers.

"Kellin, can you please stay after class?" I asked. He nodded and continued putting his things away. I waited for the whole class to leave and once they were gone, I closed and secretly locked the door and walked over to Kellin. He sat on his desk and waited for me.

"You know, Kellin. There's a lot of good looking people here. However, there's only one person here who captivates me." I said in a low voice. I walked closer to him.

"R-really? Who?" he stuttered.

"You." I said. I stepped forward until I was in between his legs. I put my hands on his arms and ran my hands up and down his arms. He looked at me shocked and confused.

"Mr. Fuentes, i-i'm a student and you're a teacher. This is wrong." Kellin said.

"No one has to know. This can be our secret. I've wanted this since I first saw you. I've had thoughts that I knew I shouldn't have had. I've wanted you for so long." I said truthfully.

"How do I know this won't be a one time thing?" he asked.

"Because I want so much more than sex. I want an actual relationship with you." I said truthfully.

Kellin looked at me intently. He bit his lip as if he was thinking. I just wanted to get close to him and take that lip in between my teeth. I wanted him. He removed his backpack and pulled me closer, then wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. He collided our lips together in a fast paced kiss. I pulled him closer to me and started to grind my hips into his as he did the same.

A moan began to escape his lips but it was muffled by my lips. His hands tangled themselves in my hair and I my hands went from his hips down to his äss. I lifted him up and carried him to my desk. He was light so it was fairly easy. I set him down on my desk as he pulled away. He got up and grabbed a chair then pushed me onto it. He straddled me and began to unbutton my shirt. Soon my shirt was off and his hands began to roam around my chest. He gyrated his hips into mine and kissed down my neck and chest. He got off of me and unbuckled my pants. I stood up and he pulled my pants down all the way along with my boxers. He got down on his knees and licked his lips.

He began licking from my base and up my shaft. He swirled his tongue around my tip and soon he took some of me in his mouth. He pumped at what he couldn't take and bobbed his head, looking up at me through innocent eyes. He stopped as soon as he felt that I was rock hard and pushed me back onto the chair.

"You got some stuff?" he asked. I nodded at him.

"Last drawer on the left." I said. He nodded and went over to my desk and pulled out a condom and lube. He came back to me and stood in front of me.

He began to slowly unbutton his flannel as he slowly stripped in front of me. I began to touch myself at the sight of him doing all this. He slapped my hand away and resumed undressing. He had his flannel off and was removing his shoes and pants. Finally, after a torturous amount of time, he was fully naked and had the stuff in his hands. He grabbed the condom and ripped the packet open with his teeth, then rolled it onto me.

He grabbed the lube and put it on his palm and started stroking me with his lubed up hand. Once I was lubed up, he used the left over lube to prepare himself. He rested his clean hand on my shoulder and put one finger inside of himself, then the second, and soon the last one. He did that for a bit but soon pulled his fingers out. He straddled me again and lowered himself onto me.

It took him a while to adjust, but soon he was bouncing rapidly on me moaning loudly. I rested my hands on his hips and watched as he kept bouncing and riding me. I looked down to see as my dïck kept going in and out of his tight little äss. He moaned loudly and arched his back, his eyes closing and fluttering open. He had his hands on my shoulders and he kept gyrating his hips.

"Mr. Fue-ntes...oh god!" he moaned, the use of my name coming from his mouth turning me on more. He went faster and attacked my lips in a heated kiss. I bit his bottom lip and let go, kissing back as his tongue explored my mouth. Soon the kiss turned into a mess of tongue and teeth clashing but we didn't care. We were both so close, my groans turning into moans.

"Fuck! Cum for me baby." he moaned. I had completely lost it and shot into the condom. He came soon after me. He kept riding me as I kept pumping him, making sure we rode out our highs. He stopped and pulled away then looks at me.

"That was amazing." I said.

"Good, because there'll be more, boyfriend." he said.

__________________

Yayyyy!! Smut!!

Didn't proofread.

♥Senpai♥