You Lost Me

Summary: Mellin

*Warnings* Mentions of rape, self harm, violence, and suicide. Bad language.

~Kellin POV~

"Oh look here...it's Kellin the emo fag!" Vic yelled.

I simply rolled my eyes and walked away. I was growing tired of Vic and his constant shit. Even all of his friends who used to bully me gave up and grew tired of bullying me, but not Vic.

I turned around and walked away. I felt tears brimming at the edge of my eyes. See, Vic and I were friends ever since we were little. Never had he had a bad bone in him? We started getting bullied in 8th grade because I came out as gay and he was known as the "faggot's loser friend".  In freshman year we became kind of distant. Sophomore year was when he turned on me. He befriended the people that would bully me and he turned everybody on me. We're seniors now. I'm happy though because I always have the internet to fall back on at home. Why is the internet so important to me?

Well, there's Wattpad, Netflix, YouTube, Tumblr, and my favorite Skype. Why Skype? Well, that's the only way I can talk face to face with the best person in the world, Matty, my boyfriend.

Matty knows me very well and accepts me. He knows about my daunting past, my current situation, and he still loves me. We've been dating for almost 4 years now and we basically know each other inside and out (even inside our clothes if you get what I mean...we've touched ourselves while video chatting don't judge... I can feel you judging!)

The thing is he's 21 soon to be 22, but on the bright side, I'll be 18 tomorrow. We've been together since I was 14. So, we'll be 4 years strong on my birthday.

*time lapse to after school on Kellin's birthday*

"Get out of the way loser...I don't care if it's your birthday!" Vic said.

I was walking out of my school with my stuff in my hands. My best friend Tay brought me balloons and a gift card to Hot Topic. She really is a great friend.

I felt a strong grip on my arm and they pulled me into a room. I instantly knew who it was...Vic.

"What more do you want from me, Vic?" I asked.

"Be my boyfriend?" he asks. His question took me by shock causing me to gasp.

"No!" I said firmly.

"No?" he asks threateningly.

"No, I already have a boyfriend...plus I hate you," I said.

"And why do you hate me?" he asks as if this pains him. I chuckle darkly.

"Wow! I applaud you, Vic! *claps* You act like I have no reason of hating you. You are an asshole! Remember when we were best friends from 1st grade up to 9th grade? Do you remember becoming an asshole to me in 10th grade? I do! I fucking remember. Do you really think I'm going to be okay with you being my best friend one day and then you turning on me the next? No! I'm tired of you and your bullshit! I never thought that I would ever hate you, but that was before you treated me like shit! I don't know why you hate me all of a sudden! Enough to send me to the hospital multiple times. Not once, twice, or even three times, but 20 times in the past three years! I FUCKING HATE YOU! What happened to being the best of friends, or never leaving my side? I trusted you with everything. I told you about my dad beating me, I told you about my mom killing herself, I told you about my stepbrother Craig beating me! That never stopped you though! No, every single day I would get beat up by you and go home to get the same thing from my dad and Craig! Then I get reminded that I was the reason my mom killed herself! Do you know what that leads to? Me feeling worthless, empty, dead. Oh, it doesn't stop there! No! I have to get fucking sexually assaulted by my father's friends and Craig's friends too... you'd be surprised how many of your friends have used me. You don't know how many times I almost tried reaching a vain when I cut, it how many times I tried swallowing a bottle of pills, or how many time I put a noose on my neck, or thought of jumping off a cliff or going underwater and never coming back up. The only thing stopping me was the only two people who care about me! So, no I won't be your boyfriend, because I know I might be worthless or stupid, but I do know that I at least deserve better than this! Goodbye Vic, we had a good friendship, too bad you couldn't keep your end of the deal." I said with tear cascading down my face as I pushed Vic away. I walked out of that room and out of the school. Vic was following me, he made it obvious by yelling my name over and over.

I kept walking and stopped when I heard Tay yell my name and squeal. She only ever did this when it dealt with something with me and Matty. I also saw a crowd of people surrounding the quad. I pushed through the crowd and when I got to the front I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Matty?"

"Hey, Kellin." I ran up to him and jumped on him. He stumbled back a bit but soon regained his balance. Once he got me back to the ground, Tay joined the group hug. Matty started hugging her back too.

"Happy birthday, love," he said as he let go.

"Holy crap...you're with Matty Mullins? Matty Mullins as in Memphis May Fire lead singer Matty Mullins?" Vic asked in shock.

"Yeah...I remember how when we were friends and his band was just starting out you were in love with him and got excited about his music...now guess who gets the dick? Me! Asshole." I said. I grabbed Matty and Tay's hands and walked away with then trailing behind me.

[um...so sorry if this is long...it was originally a story idea, but I lost interest in writing it so I decided to make it a one shot instead. In the story it would have ended as a kellic, but I decided against it. Also, in the story, Vic isn't an asshole, but Kellin still hates him, and instead of Matty it would have been Christofer Drew. Yeah sorry if it got sad, but hey this teaches you a good moral... don't be an asshole to someone, because eventually they'll become better than you. Also, you might not know their story so yeah. K bai you kawaii sempiturtles.]