The Bae Story

So now there's a ship name for me and @OTPerrentes and she requested one of those so yeah...

Request: a bandsbandsandOTPerrentes (our ship name) and they are doing normal bae things and fronz comes out and tries to hit on bae.

_______________________

It was a hot day in da hood. The bae-tastic duo a.k.a OTPerrentes and Bandsbandsandkellic were walking around. You know, just doing bae things. Anywhore. They were walking around da hood talking about how on point OTPerrentes' eyebrows were.

All of a sudden they heard a familiar voice.

"666 party with devil bitch!" they heard Fronz say to some ratchet ass hoe.

So they, kept walking and passed by Fronz. Fronz saw da booty and knew he wanted it. So, he followed them and then they heard:

"Aye girl! Let me holla at them digits!"

Bandsbandsandkellic was like:

"This nigga!"

and then Fronz came up to OTPerrentes and tried flirting with her.

"Aye girl! I like yo hair! Witcho blue ass hair and you nice brown - like Vic Fuentes - skin, and your on point eyebrows. Let me holla for a dolla!" he said.

Bandsbandsandkellic was getting tired of hearing Fronz try to hit on bae. She went up to him and slapped him.

"I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch!" Bandsbandsandkellic sang.

"Dafuq was that for?" Fronz asked.

"Because you gotta chickity-check yoself before you wreck yourself." Bandsbandsandkellic said.

"Omg thanks bae!" OTPerrentes said.

"No problem bae" Bandsbandsandkellic said.

"let's go back to duh club." OTPerrentes said.

Bandsbandsandkellic and OTPerrentes walked off duh club.

When they got to the club,.they started doing the eyebrows on point dance where basically they say how their eyebrows on point.

From the corner of her eye OTPerrentes saw perrentes happening. From the corner of her eye, Bandsbandsandkellic saw Kellic happening.

They both started crying bc perrentes and Kellic.

They twerked all night in the middle of a moshpit (my phone autocorrected it to 'moist') to some Kendrick Lamar and Attila.

Soon; Mike, Vic, Kellin, and Tony joined in with bandsbandsandkellic and OTPerrentes in the moshpit and started twerking while holding their Gucci purses and stilettos.

They all lived happy ever after.

Happy Birthday Bae!!!! (OTPerrentes)

___________________________

BTW some of y'all should write a bandsbandsandOTPerrentes oneshot for us bc that's us.