10 things i hate about you

Kellin/Jesse (idek man)

•Kellin•

"You're being so ignorant right now, Kells." Jesse said. I let out a 'humph' like noise and crossed my arms. He looked at me and grabbed me by my shoulders.

"You know I'm right, you just don't want to admit it." he said.

"I hate you." I said. He shook his head and chuckled.

"No you, don't. You're only saying that right now, becasue you're annoyed. But soon, you'll get over it and you're gonna come to bed looking at me like a lost puppy and you're gonna force me to cuddle you and I'm gonna say 'I love you' and you're gonna say it back, becasue we both know you do." Jesse spoke. I groaned knowing he was right.

"Fine, I don't hate you. I just hate certain things about you." I said angrily. He looked at me in some way I can't describe.

"Fine, what is it?" he asked. I groaned again.

"I-i hate the way you-you talk to me like I'm everything. I hate-I hate the way you look at me. I hate the way you know me better than I do myself and how you have to protect me. I hate how you're always right or how you never let me be mad or how whenever you kiss me I just melt away. I hate how you make me feel so tingly when you tell me cute things and tell me how much you love me. I hate how you make me blush so easily. I especially hate how you love me." I said naming all 10 things that made me fall for him, that made me change to who I am now. He just looked at me and walked to me. He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me closer to him.

"So you hate when I do this?" he asked and then kissed me. I tried not to kiss back, but I couldn't resist. He then pulled away and looked at me lovingly.

"How about when I look at you like this and tell you how much you mean to me or how amazing you are. How beautiful you are to me and how much I need you in every way possible." he said. Not only did I blush, but I melted in his embrace.

"Finally, what about this? I love you." he said as he kissed me and picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room. He closed the door behind us and layed me down on bed with him on top of me. He pulled away and looked at me.

"I love you, so much." he said.

"I hate you, but I love you so fücking much." I said.

✖✖

I thought this was cute.

Didn't proofread.

-✖