Pick You Up

Vic•

"If you were a fruit, you'd be a fineapple." Kellin said in a pleased tone.

"Did it hurt when yoy climbed up from hell, because you're on fire!" he said. I chuckled lightly.

"My name is Kellin, but you can call me tonight. You got a name? Or can I call you mine?" he said.

"Stop, Kellin."

"Someday I wanna live in Russia, so I can Russia-p into your heart"

"That was terrible" I said.

"I wish I never wake up with amnesia so I can never forget your fine ass." (I don't even like 5sos but i had to).

"Oh god" I mumbled.

"Are you made of Nickel, Cerium, Arsenic and Sulfur? Because you've got a NiCe AsS!"

"You have an obsession with butts, don't you?"

"Hey, wanna put your alpha helix in my beta barrel?"

"No, not really."

"According to the second law of thermodynamics, you're supposed to share your hotness with me."

"Stop oh my god."

"Is it getting hot in here, or is it just our bond that is forming?"

"Wow okay"

" Are you a fruit, because Honeydew you know how fine you look right now?"

"You suck so much." I said .

"I do suck...you off" Kellin said. I laughed and just pulled him close to me so we were cuddling.

✖✖

Yeah, so some guy tried flirting with me and i found that smooth tbh.

Didn't proofread.

Senpai✖✖