Fuckboy

•Vic•

My crush is a fuckboy. Great. Always trying to get into my pants after every time we talk in class. The thing is, he's only asking for a pencil. Yeah, stupid. Why do I like him? He's like the king of fuckboys. He's even got the style. Look at him in his stupid khaki shorts and his long black socks and his Chuck Taylor's and his stupid Bull's snapback. Ugh.

I walk in to class and sit down at my regular desk. A minute later the bell rings and in come students one by one or in two's. Kellin walks in with his friends but dismisses himself from them. I groan as he begins smirking at me and walking towards me. He sits on the open chair next to me and turns to me.

"Do you have a pencil?" he asks. I roll my eyes and nod. I grab a mechanical pencil and hand it to him.

"Thanks, babe." he says. I once again roll my eyes.

"Don't call me that." I said with an attitude.

"Feisty, i like it."

I ignored him for most of class until the teacher gave us a worksheet that we had to do with our partner. I let out a frustrated moan and shook my head.

"I can make you do louder noises than that baby." he says. I will never give in.

++

So here i am in detention, bent over a table and getting pounded in the äss by none other than Kellin Quinn. The stupid teacher never stays in here during detention and she left the keys on the table so we had this whole place locked up. As Kellin thrusts into me, I look over to the right side of the class and see the windows wide open.

"K-ellin. The window blinds-are open." I moaned. Kellin pulled on my hair, which he found out that i liked and pulled my head towards his chest.

"That's fine. Makes it all much better. Doesn't it make your cöck hard knowing that someone can catch us?" he asked. I began jerking myself off as he pounded into me.

Soon I was coming on the desk and so was Kellin. He pulled out after a while and began getting dressed again. I did the same and we cleaned up our mess then sat back down. He had a smirk glued on his face and he looked happy.

"How about we go on a date. Saturday at 7." he said. I nodded and soon left the building when the bell rang.

✖✖

I'm like the female equivalent to a fückboy tbh. A fückgirl.

Didn't proofread.

-✖