Earned It

Song and title cred: Earned It by The Weeknd

•Kellin•

'You make it look like it’s magic. 'Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you. I'm never confused. Hey, hey. I'm so used to being used'

He makes everything okay, like nobody else could. He's all I want and all I need. He makes everything much clearer. I guess before he came into my life, I was so used to being used and it was just new that he wasn't using me.

'So I love when you call unexpected. 'Cause I hate when the moment's expected. So I'ma care for you, you, you. I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah.
Cause, boy, you're perfect. You're always worth it. And you deserve it. The way you work it. 'Cause, boy, you earned it (shit). Boy, you earned it, yeah'

I love when he randomly calls me during the day. It's unplanned and unexpected and it feels great knowing he thinks of me. Just for loving me, i feel like I owe him, which he says I don't, so I take care of him. I feed him, get things for him, help him, anything. He deserves to be treated like a prince. No, a king.

'You know our love would be tragic (oh, yeah). So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind, mind, mind. We live with no lies. Hey, hey. You're my favorite kind of night'

'So I love when you call unexpected. 'Cause I hate when the moment's expected. So I'ma care for you, you, you. I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah
Cause, boy, you're perfect, You're always worth it, And you deserve it.The way you work it. 'Cause, boy, you earned it (shit). Boy, you earned it, yeah'

'On that lonely night. We said it wouldn't be love. But we felt the rush. It made us believe it was only us (only us). Convinced we were broken inside (shit), inside (shit)'

What was originally a one night stand, soon turned into more. We agreed to hit it and quit it. Since we were at his, I'd have to leave as soon as we were done. But soon we were kissing and sparks were everywhere. He'd touch me and I'd feel my skin crawl in a good way and vice versa.

'Cause, boy, you're perfect. You're always worth it. And you deserve it. The way you work it. 'Cause, boy, you earned it (shit). Boy, you earned it, yeah'

He really did change everything for the better. We've been together for 1 year now and it's been the best year of my life. We spent lots of time with each other.

"Kellin?" he said. He walked into the living room, where I was at and walked up to me.

"Yes?" I asked. He came up to me and lifted me up so that I had my legs wrapped around him and my arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"You know how much I love you, right?" he asked. I nodded and waited for him to continue.

"Good. You love me, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, a lot." I said. He chuckled and rested his forehead on mine, looking into my eyes.

"How about we go show each other. Maybe later we'll go out for dinner." he said as he began lightly kissing my neck and kept pulling the arm to my shirt down so he could kiss my shoulder.

"I can cook for us babe, you don't need to waste your money." I said.

"No...I want...to take you out." he said, slowly walking to my room. Once we were in there, he closed the door and softly got on my bed with me still clinging onto him. He chuckled and let go of me.

"Fine, we'll go." I said.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too."

✖✖

I feel like this sucked.

Didn't proofread.

Senpai✖✖