Cherry Pie

This is gonna be a Mike/Kellin bc why not?

•Mike•

"Babe, I'm gonna go wash the car." Kellin said as he walked out. He was wearing some pink short shorts and a black tank top. He had a towel hung around his neck and he had his phone in his hand. I nodded and continued watching TV. He walked out and closed the door behind him. It wasn't a minute later that I decided to go outside too.

Kellin's phone was connected to the baby speaker and was playing Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen (fave song tbh). He was rinsing the car and was soon putting soap all over it. As he began putting the soap, one of the best songs began playing.

"Dirty, rotten, filthy, stinkin..." Kellin winked at me as that part came on.

"She's my cherry pie. Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise, Tastes so good makes a grown man cry. Sweet Cherry Pie" he began squirting the water upwards so that it rained down on him on the car. I chuckled watching as he tried to seductively move to the music.

"Swingin' on the front porch . Swingin' on the lawn. Swingin' where we want . 'Cause there ain't nobody home. Swingin' to the left. And swingin' to the right. If I think about baseball. I'll swing all night yea " he danced around the car and got soap all over him. He removed his tank at one point and he began wetting himself with the hose. His hair clung to his face and was extremely wet, which made him look hot. 

"Swingin' in the living room. Swingin' in the kitchen. Most folks don't 'cause. They're too busy bitchin'. Swingin' in there 'cause. She wanted me to feed her. So I mixed up the batter. And she licked the beater

I scream you scream. We all scream for her. Don't even try 'cause. You can't ignore her " he began sitting on the car hood and roamed around on the soap and kept wetting himself with the hose. I started laughing hard by now and I was enjoying this too much.

"She's my cherry pie. Cool drink of water. Such a sweet surprise. Tastes so good Make a grown man cry. Sweet cherry pie oh yea. She's my cherry pie Put a smile on your face. Ten miles wide Looks so good. Bring a tear to your eye. Sweet cherry pie "

"Swingin' to the drums. Swingin' to guitar. Swingin' to the bass. In the back of my car. Ain't got money. Ain't got no gas. But we'll get where. We're goin' if we. Swing real fast

I scream you scream. We all scream for her. Don't even try 'cause. You can't ignore her

She's my cherry pie. Cool drink of water. Such a sweet surprise. Tastes so good. Make a grown man cry. Sweet cherry pie oh yea. She's my cherry pie. Put a smile on your face.Ten miles wide. Looks so good. Bring a tear to your eye. Sweet cherry pie, yeah, pie

Swing it! All night long, Swing it! Swingin the bathroom, Swingin' on the floor, Swingin' so hard , We forgot to lock the door , In walks her daddy. Standin' six foot four , He said you ain't gonna swing, With my daughter no more

She's my cherry pie. Cool drink of water. Such a sweet surprise. Tastes so good. Make a grown man cry. Sweet cherry pie oh yea. She's my cherry pie. Put a smile on your face. Ten miles wide. Looks so good. Bring a tear to your eye. Sweet cherry pie. Sweet cherry pie

Swing it!"

Throughout this whole thing Kellin kept dancing and wetting himself and somehow managed to pin me against the car. He began slowly rubbing our lower halves and began kissing me.

"How'd you like the show?" he asked. I chuckled and let my hands slowly roam his wet body  hands reached his äss. I lightly squished it, but then picked him so his legs were around my torso.

"How about we go take a shower?" I asked. He nodded and kissed me hungrily as I walked us inside. He slowly bounced on me, rubbing our lower halves still. I pushed him up against the wall roughly once we were in, not caring that he was dripping wet.

"If you don't wait until we're in the shower, you're not getting anything." I said. He nodded and clung to me as I walked us to the restroom.

I turned on the water and turned to Kellin once it was on, indicating for him to take his clothes off. He nodded and we began taking out clothes off. Well, Kellin took off whatever was left of his.

"Damn, boy! You got me wanting to swing all night. Got me cheesin' and yo booty got me feeling some typa way. You got me all fücked up." I said. I smacked his äss he stepped in the shower.

"I guess you can swing it." he said. Oh, and I did.

✖✖

I liked this tbh. Oh in had Starbucks today. I haven't had any in like three weeks (I usually have some every weekend or every other weekend. Oh the shorts pictured above or to the side are the ones I was talking about. Sorry it came out in edit format.

Didn't proofread.

Senpai✖✖