You're A Lolita

×Jenna×

I was walking along in the beach when I decided to finally rest. I layed my towel down and removed my top layer of clothes and remained in my bikini. My black sunglasses covered my eyes from the harsh sun.

I may or may not have come here to look for a good fück, but it's kind if hard when you're a slightly busy 33 year old. Today is a chill day, which I'm thankful for. All of a sudden, I hear a sweet and really girly high picthed laugh. I look over to see a group of girls all sitting and laughing. They all matched, but one stood out.

Her brown hair and long legs. She wore a red with white polka dots two piece bikini. The bottoms looked kind of like a skirt, but was all still too revealing. Her eyes were covered by big red heart shaped glasses and she wore here hair in curls. She didn't look a day over 18. Her friends all got up and said goodbye to her.

Soon, she was sitting their alone, drinking her coke through a straw and looking around. Her red lipstick stained lips letting go of the straw and then put it back down. She looked at me and bit her lip, managing to not get her lipstick to stain her teeth or her skin. She then mouthed something:

"Come here."

I pointed to myself as if asking whether she was talking to me or not. She nodded so I walked over to her and sat next to her.

"You know, it's not polite to stare." she said in a sassy tone. Her voice was high and sweet.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to creep you out by staring. I do-"

"Please, no more. Save the rambling for later. What's a pretty woman like you doing here alone?" she asks.

"I could ask you the same. What's a beautiful young girl like you doing here?" I asked.

"Just looking to have some fun, is all." she said. I nodded and hummed in response.

"Well, how old are you?" I asked.

"Old enough. How about we go somehwere more private." she suggested. I nodded and lead the way back to my apartment. She followed me until finally, i had her pushed up against the door and my hands by her head.

"You know, some people like to call me a lolita. Others like to say that my püssy tastes like Pepsi Cola." she said. I almost lost it.

"Well. Hey, Lolita, hey."

__

The references omg. I love Lana.

Didn't proofread.

- Senpai