Chapter 71: Training A Dog

The city was clashing, one side against the other, the powerhouses that ran the city coming together like water filling an enormous gap. They smashed against one another, creating chaos and bloodshed, lives lost and people screaming in horror. At that point, the scene was coated in blood, families dying, and children screaming with terror and pain. It was a wasteland still ravaged with war.

The winner of the battle couldn't have been observed quite yet as both sides pushing forward with great motivation. One was out of fear for Sora's retribution if they were to fail him, following his lead with listening ears. The other was out of respect and love for Yamato, wanting him to flourish with (Y/n) and live a long and prosperous life. They were quite contrasting but both had the desire to win at any cost.

In terms of skill, they were pretty evenly matched. Their members were vast and came from many different parts of the country, trained in not only combat, but tactical methods, medical support, and more. It was all for the sake of winning, something they both desired immensely. Back and forth was how it went, one side progressing and the other being set back and vice versa when the playing field was changed.

Yamato was stressing in his war room, trying to piece together the best ways to get the enemy to back off. The point was to make it to Sora and end him to win the battle and everything else. He had his mother and advisors with him, figuring out the best courses to take, but it couldn't be flawless, and he found it difficult to risk the lives of his men. He had grown up with them, and he wasn't fond of letting them die in vain.

"Calm yourself," the brunette's father sighed, giving a weak smile to support the boy, "Worrying will cloud your head and your judgements. Take a break for a bit and come join us again."

"Everyone else is out fighting," Yamato responded, pacing back and forth, tilting his head up and taking in a deep breath, "I can't just stand around here like nothing's wrong. I just need to think. Just some time - no I don't have time!"

The brunette became more manic at the thought of losing the fight. He'd risked everything on winning, and he wouldn't let (Y/n) fall into the hands of Sora. At the same time, there was the very real fear that he would lose and she would cease to be his. He didn't care about the fact he was risking his life, it was the fact that he was risking hers. The thought of seeing her belonging to someone else sent shivers up his spine and not in a good way.

Her tears from being subjected to Sora's needs and desires, the sad expression plastered on her lovely features, contorted in pain. Her body would have been ravaged by the lusty ravenette, taking away her safety, wellbeing, and innocence. The look behind her (e/c) pupils would have been soaked in fear and clouded with hopelessness. She wouldn't have anyone to protect her and preserve her utter purity.

Yamato couldn't take it, his muscles tensing in rage at the thought. He wouldn't abandon her, he wouldn't fail her, and he certainly wouldn't let anyone make her cry. The male couldn't help but let out a growl. Everyone wanted to hurt her and only he could defend her and act as a sword and shield for her. She needed to be put on a pedestal and respected above everything else, not treated like some kind of hussy.

"Damn it!" he roared, taking out his frustrations on the wall, breaking it with his powerful kicks and punches.

No one spoke about his behavior, most everyone being more worried than scared about what was happening. If it weren't for the constant beating of the wall done by the brunette, there would have been an air of unease floating in the air. The silence would have been deafening, no one speaking or even daring to look at their young master. Even his mother and father were closing their eyes, trying to prevent a dejecting sigh from escaping their lips.