Chapter 53: Surprise!

"Well, I'm trying to make myself more at home," Seraphina sighed, placing her hands on her hips, looking away from the ravenette's peering eyes, "It's hardly my fault you got me pregnant."

"Yeah, nothin' ever is your fault," Sora huffed, rolling his eyes yet again, "This is a fucking torture room, not a master bedroom. You don't deserve this crap in here."

"No, but your son does," the navy-haired girl smirked, twisting a lock of her navy blue hair behind her ear and grabbing a small chocolate.

"How do you know it's not a girl? Far as I can tell, you're not that pregnant," the older male sighed, staring down at the girl's stomach, earning a shove from her.

"What? Do you want a girl?"

The ravenette didn't reply, looking away. He didn't particularly want any child with Seraphina. She'd be a worse mother than a person if it was even possible. Sora doubted she would even look after the child, leaving him with the responsibility. He didn't mind so much, but she was going to cry and cry for money and "compensation" from him for giving birth to his heir. All the navy-haired girl would do is whine and hold the child over his head, probably his father's, too. He would be even less pleased than Sora.

Still, in all honesty, the ravenette would have loved a child, especially a little girl. The thought that he would have one with (Y/n) made him smile even if he wasn't conscious of it. He'd call his little brat a princess and spoil her rotten. She'd have everything she'd ever want. And if she was a daddy's girl, all the better. It seemed like a wonderful future to have, especially with the (h/c) haired girl.

Seraphina noticed the ravenette smiling, watching as he chuckled to himself every once in a while, lost to his own thoughts. He was clearly in the dark about his own feelings, a laughable thing to the navy-haired female. She didn't care enough to tell him, especially not after he locked her up and accused her of so many things. He could figure it out for himself for all she cared, and look like a fool in the process.

"Wouldn't mind a little princess," Sora snickered to himself, grinning immensely, "Wouldn't mind one at all."

"Well, what'd you come here for?" Seraphina snapped impatiently.

"You're a pain in my ass," the ravenette growled, his mood changing instantly, "I came here to tell you that you leave tomorrow for my estate in Afrua. You'll be under constant surveillance with extremely loyal guards that report to me and me alone. Good luck seducin' them. I should also tell you I'm controllin' your diet, your exercise, and whatever the fuck else."

"Figures. You're a total control freak. Are you also going to control what I wear?"

"I think I will. Loose clothin', 'specially 'round your stomach. There'll also be doctors to check up on you every day."

Sora stepped closer, becoming eerily silent as he stared down at the shorter female, his eyes glaring at her as if he expected something. She didn't seem to be affected by his posture nor by the gun he was fiddling with in his hands. There wasn't much he could do to mess with her since she knew him the best out of any other girl in the harem. She was outmatched by Asuka, but it didn't prevent her from knowing when he would hurt someone or just shake them up a bit. And at that point, he was only trying to intimidate her.

"I'll tell you this once and only once," the ravenette growled, his voice low and unforgiving, "If you do anythin' to hurt my child, I promise you'll regret it. I don't care if it's a miscarriage and it wasn't your fucking fault. If my child dies, you do, too."

"Yes, well, your threat is hardly scaring me," Seraphina scoffed, leaning against the wall with a bored expression, "It doesn't matter if it dies or lives, I'll die either way, won't I? Immediately after your baby is safe and sound, you'll kill me for helping (Y/n) escape."