EPISODE 34 ~ DARK CLOUDS

Start from the beginning

Nipsey's father was a good man. I think about the day he got murdered by good for nothing gangbangers , that's why I decided to throw in the towel and retire from this thug life nonsense. All we do is just hurt innocent people , now somehow .. Nipsey is one of those people....... fuck this life.

Dave East

It was past morning , I got to Nipsey's place and he wasn't even there. I kept knocking but no response from anybody. Where could he be cause he wasn't even answering my calls.

A girl came by , light skinned , had long black thick hair and was wearing a brown coat with black boots.

"Hi ,Does Ermias Asghedom still live here?" She asked

"Yeah , he does. I don't think he here right now , and who are you? If I a may ask."

"My name is Lana Martinez , I'm an old friend of his ..."

"Dave east , I'm his older brother."

"That's funny , I never knew Ermias had an older brother." She said

"Well , he didn't either until a few weeks ago." I answered

"Oh.. nice to meet you , Dave."

"Likewise." I responded and we shook hands. What a firm handshake ......for a girl

"So Do you have any idea where he is?"

"Nah , I just got here. He's not even answering my phone calls."

"He's at the hospital." Uncle snoop startled us. We turned our heads to the left and saw him by the fence.

"Hospital? What's he doing at the hospital?" I asked him

Snoop seemed pretty scared ... this doesn't look good at all.

Lauren

I slept in the car the whole night. Couldn't leave this place without my best friend and her mother. Once I got up , I got out of the car and walked back into the hospital.

I went to check on how Lisa was doing. When I looked through the window , I found her awake in the hospital bed. She was reading a magazine.

"Hey boo." I said as I came in and she smiled at me.

"Lauren." She softly said.

I gave her a soft hug and sat beside her.

"You look much better than yesterday."

"I feel much better...." she added.

"Yeah .. when I found you guys , it didn't look good. I was scared I was gonna lose you , boo."

"I'm okay now... thanks to you , Lauren. You saved me and my mother."

"Don't thank me . Thank Nipsey. He knew where to find y'all , I just did what he asked from us."

"Us?" I saw that coming ...

"Lisa I want to tell you something , but let's wait till you're in good shape."

"Why what's it about?" She asked with concern.

"It's just something I've been hiding my whole life." My phone began to ring . It was snoop calling
"Hold on , let me get this."

I walked out of the room and answered the call.

"Hey Snoop. What's up?"

"It's Nipsey .... he got shot last night."

These news immediately shocked me.

"What?! What happened?"

"It's a long story kid. But he's at the hospital right now and it's not looking good...." snoop said over the phone.

"Oh shit. Snoop , his little sister just got better , I don't know about his mother's condition, now his the one who ends up in hospital? This is bad , snoop , real bad." I mentioned

"I know. The whole family got a huge dark cloud or something. It's crazy."

"You have any idea who shot him?" I asked him

"Nah , your brother is still trying to figure that out. Look I'll call you later . Gotta go to the hospital and see how he's doing."

"Alright . Just update me , please." I asked from him.

The call ended. I looked at Lisa through the window again and I just couldn't find it in my heart to tell her about Nipsey right now. She's going through enough already. I wonder how the mother is doing. For everyone's sake , she better be okay.

_____________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 34
PLEASE SHARE & COMMENT
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE