The Rewrite + A/N (Please read)

8/9/20 - 7/22/21

The rewrite is complete!

Please do not read this one as I believe that this is horrible :)

<•>

3/17/22
A/N:

So I unpublished this story a while ago. I'm bringing it back now for people who enjoyed it to read again and for those who want to read cringe old stuff.

The reason I unpublished the story in the first place is because I was getting comments about how stupid the "reader" is, and how much stuff doesn't make sense.

I know it was a long time ago and it's dumb to feel like this, but to me, those comments are saying that I'm stupid because it made sense when I was writing it. And I know now that it's stupid and terrible and doesn't make any sense whatsoever, but I still hate reading what I wrote.

Whenever I see a comment on this story in my notifications it's either a normal comment or one making fun of the story or whatever a character is doing, and I hate going to the latter kind comments to see what part they're commenting on, because I'd have to read my own work and feel horrible about it.

I know I can just not read those comments, but the notifications are still going to appear and I just know what they're talking about.

I know a lot of people don't read A/N's, and even summaries, but for those that do, please, please keep those kind of comments to yourself. I'm sorry, but I don't like it, even if it's jokingly and just for fun.

Thank you, and hope you enjoy <3

Insomnia [Shota Aizawa x Reader] (Old Version)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara