Chapter 50

A/N: This wedding scene is horrible and I've never wrote one before but I wanted to do it anyways. It just seems so boring >~<. I tried to add a bit of humor though!

As I said before, I suck at endings. So. This is the last chapter. Enjoy~

---<>---><---<>---
---[Second Person POV]---

Shota was screaming internally he sat in his chair, waiting.

Weddings. That will be the death of him.

Formality, invitations, clothes, people, cake, food. More and more stuff came up.

Hizashi, Nemuri, and even Toshinori tried to relieve some of that stress, but in the end, Shota was exhausted on the day before the wedding ceremony.

It was a few months since he proposed and he regretted planning it so late. You had wanted to have it on the same date as when you first actually met him, after the USJ incident. You wanted the ceremony to be at the park, where the first date and the proposal was, and Shota could not refuse that request.

And now, a day later on the wedding day, he was half-tired, half-anxious for when everyone else would settle. And soon, he was too overwhelmed with an almost foreign feeling of excitement that took away his usual exhaustion.

Neither he nor you had any grandparents or parents that came, so he was the one who made the entrance, walking in nervous with the officiant behind him.

His eyes tried to not dart around at the people watching him. You had wanted to invite many people over, more than what the graduation party had, and he had objected. So you settled with just some of the class 1A students that graduated and parents who wanted to come, some of the teachers and principal of U. A., Teikou manager and [BF/N], and doctor Motoki, who had helped save you.

It was still a lot.

Tomura was also there, hiding with Meleoron so that he wouldn't be caught or noticed. He seemed like he was restraining himself from attacking Toshinori, but he was glad to be here for you.

Next, after the officiant, was the wedding party, which included you and Shota's closest friends, then the flower girl, who Uraraka offered to be, and then the ring bearer, who Uraraka basically forced Midoriya to be.

Then, finally, you. You were dressed in a beautiful wedding dress that Shota had chosen for you, knowing that you'd love it. You had a smile that seemed like it was there since forever. You had walked up to the stage and grabbed Shota's hands. Both yours and Shota's hands were shaking.

Once everyone was in place, the officiant said a few words of welcome, thanking the guests for being here. Then a few remarks and thoughts on your wedding and what this ceremony will represent. There were a few laughs here and there about how the two of you were so nervous.

You and Shota both decided to skip readings and go straight to the vows.

Exchanging them, you and Shota repeated what the officiant told you to repeat. Neither of you were paying attention to yourselves, only to what the other was saying, looking straight into the other's eyes.

To think, Shota thought, she helped spy for villains and hated heroes. Now she's my love and lover.

To think, you thought, this loving man was once an emotionless badass.

Then, with Midoriya intensely shaking from nervousness, almost dropping the items, the rings were taken from the pillow and both of you, with trembling hands, put it on one another's left ring finger, symbolizing your marriage.

And finally, with three final words from the officiant, you both crashed your lips together to seal the marriage.

You both had your lips pressed together for a long while before breaking apart for air.

"I love you."

Both of you said together at the same time.

Claps erupted from the audience. You saw Bakugou setting off explosions into the sky, as if it were fireworks. He seemed like he didn't want to be there, but his mother seemed to have forced him here. He was accepting his role and situation as his mother watched him carefully. Other students were around, some kind of awkward and some not.

Jiro and Kaminari were helping with music and you saw Nemuri cry tears of joy, hugging Hizashi and Hizashi was posing dramatically and taking pictures.

Before Shota had proposed at the park, he had called Hizashi to drop off the kitten at the specified bench before you two had came, and Hizashi had done so. He had also taken a picture of the proposal, starting an album for them. Shota was slightly annoyed, but you didn't mind as long as he didn't invade their privacy too much.

The black and white kitten, who you and Shota named Yoshito, was sitting in Hizashi's hair as he took the pictures. Yoshito meant 'ceremonial', or 'correct person', which the two of you found perfect.

Kurogiri also came, hiding at the back where no one took notice.

They're attention was focused on the husband and wife.