Chapter 3

"I already know that, [Y/N]," Tomura said. He had healed from the gunshots from Snipe and was annoyed that the mission failed, but he was just as determined to succeed then next time. The surprise attack was only the beginning.

We were at the hideout, discussing what we had learned.

"That's all I know. He's weaker than the last time I saw him in action." I explained what I saw from All Might, then explained each of the students' quirks. I had a keen eye and good memory. "At least we know what to expect from the 1A students now."

Tomura eyed me. The hands that were on him before were elsewhere. We were good friends and he trusted me. However, I left out the part where I saw All Might's smaller, weaker body. It just felt right.

"Alright." Tomura turned to Kurogiri, who was listening quietly the whole time. "New plan."

I sighed, knowing that I had to do something crazy again. It was always that way with his plans.

Tomura pointed at me. "You're signing up to become a teacher to help us spy."

My head snapped up to stare at him. Kurogiri looked just as surprised, if a purple fog can look surprised. "What?" we both said at the same time.

"You heard me."

"I object," I said. "You already have a spy, how else could you have known that the students would be at the USJ and that All Might would be there?

"My sources were wrong, weren't they? All Might wasn't there, he only came after someone let a student escape."

Kurogiri looked away, slightly ashamed. I smirked at this.

"And why do I have to do it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You have no criminal records and the least suspicious. You can also claim that you're quirkless and can teach students to fight without their quirks. You're good at combat, aren't you?"

I stared at him, debating whether or not to keep arguing with him about this idea. "For how long? I doubt they'll accept a quirkless teacher."

"As long as you can. And try. Let's see what the principal will say about that at the interview."

"You really want me to teach them to get stronger? To beat y- us villains?"

He nodded. Kurogiri didn't seem to want to interrupt this, nor object to the idea. I sighed. I was stuck with this.

I nodded, and Tomura patted my shoulder. I look at him, hesitant with my answer, but it wasn't like I had a better idea, or a choice. I have to be those damned heroes this time.

"Fine."