Chapter 32

"Hey, [Y/N]." Shota yawned. I was back at his house, reading a book, trying to stay up. It's been a while since I last slept.

"Yeah?" I looked up. Shota was in his sleeping bag, in bed. It was cold today, so I guess that made sense to have an extra layer of warmth.

"What happened at Shigaraki's?" His dark eyes stared into me.

I shrugged. "Nothing much. I told him about the fire incident and he and Kurogiri promised to get revenge on them."

"You're hiding something."

"...The other group disappeared without a trace."

"They did? Do you think they're planning on coming back?"

I shook my head. "I don't know, but.... Nevermind."

"What is it?"

I hesitated. I didn't want to betray Tomura by telling him about the new recruits, but I didn't want to not tell him anything. "Toga and Dabi came, asking to join the league."

"Did they?" Shota watched me as I uncomfortably thought about what to say. "You don't have to tell me if you feel that you're being a traitor, [Y/N]."

"Yeah... yeah, they did," I say reluctantly. "Tomura was hesitant on letting them join, because they were helping Katsumi, but Kurogiri convinced him somehow."

Shota nodded. "Say, do you... want to go out tomorrow? Like to the park and eat or something."

"Is this a date proposal?" I smiled at him and laughed when I saw that be was a bit flustered. Who knew Shota would have that kind of expression?

"I guess you could put it that way...."

"And what made you think to ask that now?"

"I thought since we were officially 'together' as a couple now, and we kissed, but we haven't had an official date yet, and we have a few days off before we have to go to summer training camp to teach the class...." He continued to ramble on nervously. "Plus Hizashi and some other teachers wouldn't stop bugging me about it."

I laughed again. "Of course I'll go on a date with you, Shota." I leaned down to his face and kissed him. A tint of pink appeared on his cheeks.

He smiled. "All right then. Tomorrow morning, and we'll have the day to ourselves." He turned in his bag, and soon I heard snoring. I smiled at his sleeping form, then went back to reading.

However my mind kept going to thinking about the date and couldn't focus. I bookmarked the page (Quick A/N: DON'T DOG-EAR PAGES PEOPLE) and turned to Shota. How did I ever get to be with a man like you?

---\/---/\---\/---

Before Shota woke up, which was pretty late, I had dressed and gotten ready. Since my house had burnt down, Tomura had bought-or stolen-me new clothes, being the amazing brotherly figure he is. He had given me money, too, so that I could buy the clothes I wanted myself.

Shota didn't have an extra room for me, but it was fine since I didn't really sleep. When I did, I slept in his bed but it would only be for a few minutes. I kept my clothes in his closet, which he had plenty of space in.

I wore a [F/C] [Dress/Shirt] with [Leggings/Pants/Skirt/etc just something really nice] just for this occasion. I wanted our first date to be as nice as possible.

A vibrate came from my phone in my pocket, and I checked it, seeing that it was a text from Tomura. He didn't like calling because other people would hear what he was saying.

Tomura; hey, you busy today?
You: yeah, why?
Tomura: there's a few new recruits I want you to meet
Tomura: thankfully most of them weren't the people that were helping Katsumi
Tomura: all annoying, but Kirogiri convinced me
Tomura: what are you doing today?
You: date with Shota c:

I decided to make breakfast, since Shota was still asleep by the time I'd finished getting ready. It was about 8 in the morning.

Before I could decide whether to make pancakes, or eggs, or both, Shota came in looking sleepy as always. He woke up a lot early than I expected.

He looked astounded at my outfit. "You didn't have to wear something so beautiful...."

"It's a first date, Shota." I gave him a close-eyed smile. "Of course, you don't have to wear something formal, I just thought-"

"Course I will. You're right, first date's important," he said. "It's gotta be perfect. But why not wear something casual? You can wear that at dinner."

I laughed at his sudden seriousness. "Fine, fine. What do you want for breakfast?"

"I'll take you somewhere. They serve amazing [Pancakes/waffles/breakfast food]."

"I'll go change, then. First, you get ready and get rid of your morning breath so I can kiss you." I laugh again and ruffled his messy black hair. He nodded, looking slightly annoyed but smiled.