Chapter 26

"HEEEYYYYYYY SHOOOOOOTTTAAAAAAA!" Hizashi yelled loudly, almost too close, to the sleeping yellow caterpillar named Shota.

Shota groaned, then turned in his sleeping bag with a small mutter of "Go away Hizzy."

I laughed at the heartbroken look on Hizashi's face and at the shortened name for him. It was 6:30 in the morning now, and Hizashi was the first to come in, besides Nezu who seemed to be here earlier. Sometimes I think he lives in the school.

An evil smile came to my face as an idea formed in my head. I looked to Hizashi, then moved my hands to show my idea to him.

He immediately got the idea, then nodded, trying to keep his laughter in.

I jabbed my finger into the soft sleeping bag and pressed into the stomach, tickling him.

He instantly jolted up with a small yell, the hood of the sleeping bag falling off despite how tight it was around his head.

Hizashi couldn't keep it in, laughing so hard he cried. Shota glared at me and Hizashi, his hair messy as ever. "What was that for?" he muttered, rubbing his eyes.

"You're a teacher, Shota," I said. "Act like it and get up early."

"You act like you've never had to do this."

"I don't."

I turned to the door as it opened, revealing Nemuri Kayama, aka Midnight, and Sekijiro Kan, aka the Blood Hero: Vlad King.

"I see you've managed to wake up Shota," Nemuri said cheerfully. "He usually sleeps till 8, and he would still be in his sleeping bag!"

Hizashi managed to finally calm down and slapped my back. "You really are a wonder for Shota!"

Sekijiro crossed his arms, smiling at me and Shota. "Nezu had explained the incident with Shota and [Y/N].... That quirk really is powerful when you don't expect or know about it. It literally brainwashes you until they stop. It's almost as powerful as Hitoshi Shinso's quirk from class 1C."

Nemuri nodded, then apologized to Shota that they all fell for it so easily. Hizashi and Sekijiro did the same, and Shota just lazily nodded and shrugged it off.

I could tell he was actually glad that this was back to normal, though.

Later, all the teachers have come and had been explained to, then apologized to Shota. All that was left was class 1A.

I walked with Shota to the room, noticing how quiet it was.

"How do you think the class will respond?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Probably the same as the other teachers."

As we opened the door, all eyes landed on us. All the students were here and surprisingly quiet. Except for Bakugou.

He and Kirishima were having an argument, but ended with Bakugo handing him a wad of cash.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE I JUST HAD TO BET AND HE HAS TO BE BACK AND-" Bakugou got cut off by Shota.

"Language," he snapped.

"IT'S THE CLONE GUY DISGUISED AS HIM I SWEAR!" Bakugou raged, banging on the table, leaving a few burnt marks on the surface as his hands steamed. "HE SAID 'LANGUAGE' THE SAME WAY HE DID."

"Kacchan-" Midoriya started saying.

"SHUT IT, DEKU!" He raised his fist, arms steaming.

"Bakugou, this is not the way you should be acting right now," Iida said, trying to calm them down, his hands waving around in weird positions.

However, before the class could really get crazy, Shota activated his quirk, staring, unblinking at the class, his hair and scarf floating. As the class settled down, he stopped, then sighed.

"I swear, if this happens again I'll have to expel some of you...."

He walked up to the front of the class, and before I knew it, gave an hour-long rant about quirks, trust, teachers, anger issues, and more.

After that, he explained what had happened while we were gone, leaving out the parts about working with the League of Villains.

I admitted to them that I did actually have a quirk, making the class go crazy again.

I laughed quietly to myself as I watched Shota try to calm them down again. I was glad everything was back to normal. Was it bad I had feelings for him for a while now?

---\/---/\---\/---
---[Shota Aizawa's POV]---

After school, we had gone back to Shigaraki's hideout. I was reluctant to come, since we had only called a truce between each other until [Y/N] was saved.

She assured me that Shigaraki wasn't going to hurt me if she was there, at least for now.

Meleoron was there, and [Y/N] was excited to see that he was getting along quite nicely. He, Shigaraki, and Kirogiri then explained to me and [Y/N] what had happened while we were at the school.

"What if they gave me some sort of drug that made me drunk or something like that? I wouldn't know if I had told them something important!" [Y/N] said worriedly.

"You think too much," Meleoron said, laughing. "I'm sure they won't be bothering us anytime soon."

While they were talking, I sat on a stool next to Shigaraki. He leaned close to me, whispering, "Have you told her your feelings yet?"

I felt my face flush a bit and turned away. Unfortunately, Kurogiri was sitting on the other side of me. "No...."

"You should," Kurogiri said.

"What do you villains know about love?"

"Good point. But still...."

"I don't even know if she feels the same way."

Shigaraki laughed quietly. "Oh, I'm sure she does." He said this in a creepy sort of way, his eyes behind the hand not leaving me. "Why do you like her, anyways?"

"She's... nice? And just, y'know," I made a perplex motion with my hands.

"I don't know."

"Well, for one she helps you villains, but also helps us heroes. She's stuck in between, and I want to help her. She's just so loyal to both sides, even though she had a rough past with heroes."

"Oh, she's had a terrible history with them. That's why I'm wondering."

"Why are we discussing this as if we're good friends?" I snorted. "My relationship is not your business, Shigaraki."

"You said that before," Shigaraki said. "You can call me Tomura when [Y/N]'s around."

"We're not friends, nor allies, nor do we have any relationship between each other other than the fact we're both friends with [Y/N]."

"But [Y/N] is like a sister to me. Hurt her...." He left the possibilities open for me to decide.

He then swung his arms around mine, laughing carelessly. I saw [Y/N] looking over at us from another stool next to Meleoron. She was smiling at us, giving me the thumbs up. I rolled my eyes.

Kurogiri also gave me 'the look'.

I sighed. Why did it have to be villains that know about this....