Chapter 21

---Meleoron's POV---
---\/---About an hour ago---\/---
I had sneaked into the U. A. school again. I wanted to see what Aiko's quirk has done to the teachers and students in Class 1A. I knew where the class was, since I had snuck there once to get a list of the students' names for Aiko.

I had to move slowly, for I had to hold my breath extra long this time. My Perfect Plan lasted as long as I held my breath, which was about 10 minutes if I didn't use much energy.

The security system for the school was a lot higher than before, so I should be careful when taking breaks to breathe.

I made my way through the school, invisible, until I came up to the door of Class 1A. Suddenly, a short, purple-haired student ran out the door holding his crotch. He had brushed against me, but my quirk didn't allow him to notice that he'd touched me.

I slipped on through the door when he opened it.

What I saw surprised me: Katsumi was in the front of the room, possibly "teaching". When had he applied to be teacher? And why?

One of the students was being loud, angry, and rude, while the others sat silently, sadly, and regretfully.

Katsumi was talking about hero-related things: how to know if you should trust someone, trusting an ally, working together. It didn't sound like Katsumi at all, but it was probably part of his plan for something. He was ignoring the rude kid and focusing on the more quieter ones.

I was focusing on what the loud one was saying.

"Teach, you keep talking about trust and stuff, but you know you can't because of motherfucking Eraserhead!" The student had dirty blonde hair and a snarl constantly on his face.

"Language," Katsumi snapped at him.

"Katsumi-san!" a female voice called. It came from a floating school uniform. "Do you know where [L/N]-san is? What if she was with Eraserhead, too!"

"Katsumi-san," a tall, blue-haired student with glasses called. "Why should we trust you? Aizawa-san had betrayed us, and how do we know you won't either?"

That Aiko must have a lot of hate and distrust against Eraserhead for her to be able to make the class go insane like this.

However, I heard a green-haired kid with freckles say to a brown-haired girl, "I still don't believe that Aizawa-san would be the traitor."

The girl nodded. "He had almost died for us, and stopped the villain to saved Tsu even when he was so badly injured."

Katsumi interrupted their conversation. "Maybe that's what broke him. Sometimes people just go through the worst and change."

"Everyone changes." The angry blonde kid snorted. "Heck, Deku went from quirkless to having a quirk!"

"Of course, the Eraserhead that had been caught on camera could have been a fake. There's many quirks out there that could explain this sudden betrayal. "There's disguises, fakes, clones, hypnosis, there could even be something as simple as blackmail." Katsumi continued on, as if he was just stalling or waiting.

I had to take a breath soon, and I waited for the purple-haired guy to come back. He had probably went to the bathroom and was going to return soon.

When he did, I slipped out. I then exhaled, deactivating my quirk, and inhaled again, holding my breath and my quirk activated again.

The teacher, Katsumi, was probably a clone. The real one had told me the new plan- to torture [L/N] in front of Eraserhead to clone him, then use the Eraserhead clone's quirk against All Might, and then kill him.

I objected to the torturing, but Katsumi was determined to do whatever it takes to kill All Might.

I had to either go find Aiko to stop her quirk, or go to Shigaraki's to tell them the plan.

I had to stop Katsumi.

---\/---/\---\/---

I could not find Aiko or Miki. They were supposedly at the outskirts near the school somewhere, but they were well hidden. So instead, I went to Shigaraki's base to tell him what Katsumi was planning.

Why am I doing this? I thought. I carefully opened the back door. Shigaraki and Kurogiri were discussing something about Eraserhead. Where was he, anyways?

I deactivated my quirk, taking a deep breath and letting it out. Shigaraki and Kurogiri heard me and immediately turned in my direction. Too late to go back now.

Before I could say anything, Shigaraki ran at me and grabbed my neck and pinned me to the wall. He had one finger off.

"[Y/N] was off limits," Shigaraki said in a dark, ominous tone. "Where is she."

I slowly raised my hands, showing that I wasn't here to fight, not that I could. I was more of the sneak-away-and-run guy. "I'm here to help. Katsumi wants to torture [L/N] to torture Eraserhead. I didn't want that, so I thought I'd tell you guys. I couldn't go get the other pro-heroes because I couldn't find Aiko to make her stop her quirk so that they'd believe me."

Shigaraki started at me angrily. His eyes behind the hand were filled with rage. "And why are you helping us?"

"Because..." I hesitated. "Because [L/N] wasn't supposed to be involved in our plan, but we had to get Eraserhead to do something. We had to blackmail him."

"Why her?"

"Aiko can sense emotions, and she felt... uh...." I paused. Shigaraki was a brotherly figure to [L/N]. "A certain connection, if you know what I mean."

Shigaraki slowly nodded, then started to frantically scratch his neck.

"Katsumi wanted to make a clone of Eraserhead with his quirk so they could use Erasure on All Might, so that he won't have his quirk. But even then, All Might is still pretty strong, but they had another plan."

Kurogiri walked up to me, his misty face showing no expression. "Meleoron. Where's the base?"

"It's few a miles away from Tartarus, the place where a tornado was hit a year ago."

"I know that place." Kurogiri activated his quirk, warping me and Shigaraki to what I assumed was the location.

Kurogiri's quirk was a lot less disorienting than Miki's. They were similar, but Miki couldn't 100% control his portal while Kurogiri's warp gate he could transform freely. It also stayed right side up, unlike Miki's which could be on the ground, on the wall, or on the ceiling. However, his quirk could be used anywhere for certain people for 24 hours. Kurogiri had to be near you to warp you.

As the dark purple mist faded, I walked out. We were right in front of the broken-down, crumbled city. I pointed to the one building that was where our base was.

"She's in an underground room under that building," I explained. "Katsumi had a trap set up for Eraserhead by using a [L/N] clone...."

Suddenly, I realized something. There was a Katsumi clone at the school. And the trap needed a [L/N] clone. Katsumi could only make 2.... Unless that teacher was his main body? No, he wouldn't do that. He wanted to interrogate Eraserhead personally. Did he not tell me something?

"We need to get there as soon as possible." I ran, Shigaraki and Kurogiri following closely behind me.

I showed them a secret trapdoor entrance that led to the underground area where the room where [L/N] and Eraserhead was supposedly held in. I heard a yell coming from that room, and Tomura was the one who got there first, slamming open the door.

---<>---><---<>---

A/N: I have never watched Fairytale. Tartarus is an actual place in BNHA.