Chapter 19

---[Shota Aizawa's POV]---

"How could they have already started using their quirks in less than a day?" I yelled, frustrated. When I had went to the school, the gates didn't open when I called my name into the speaker. I then noticed a scanner next to it. They'd installed an ID scanner and Nezu probably gave everyone else an ID to go in.

It was about 7 in the morning, and I had then went back to Shigaraki's hideout to discuss what to do. "This is physically impossible to persuade someone, much less a large group of people, to not trust me."

This time, Kurogiri was there and had almost warped me to somewhere when he saw me coming. Guess Shigaraki didn't explain to him for some reason.

"I told you. They're skilled. And it works better if they have something else to boost the effect, like the voice recording." Shigaraki was constantly scratching at his neck now. The sound of hiss nails scratching on his dry skin made me really uncomfortable. "Also, I explained to Kurogiri about the situation of [Y/N]. He has a plan."

I nodded at him. "What is it?"

"Since Miki can control the portal to allow specific people to go through, he probably had 'Shota Aizawa' as one of those people, because of your clone." He pointed at the wall where the portal had been set up. "You may be able to activate it and go through."

"That's... smart," I admitted. "How do I activate it?"

Shigaraki said, "Just put your hand on the wall and say, 'Fuck you, wall.'"

I stared at him.

"...It's a code word." I couldn't tell if Shigaraki had on a completely straight face because of the hand on his face. Kurogiri's purple mist face didn't give anything away.

I walked up to the wall and put my hand on the it. "Fuck you, wall."

Nothing happened.

Shigaraki and Kurogiri burst out laughing. I glared at them. "I knew it. I didn't know you guys had such a sense of humor." I was tempted to punch them as they kept on laughing. "This is serious. We need to help [Y/N]."

Shigaraki stopped laughing. "I had to get you back for sleeping with [Y/N]," Shigaraki said, smiling creepily.

"Since when did I-"

Shigaraki held up a phone with his ring finger and pinky staying up. The screen showed the messages between [Y/N] and him from a few hours ago. I felt my face turn slightly red and I glared at him. "Nevermind. How do you actually do it?"

"Two hands on the wall."

I did that, and a circular black space with a ring of glowing patterns showed up. "Huh, it worked."

"Only you can go through it, though. You should probably go and see where it is, then come back and tell Kurogiri. He can take us there since he's a warp gate."

Kurogiri nodded. "I'll need coordinates or the place's name."

"Alright," I said. I stepped into the portal, ready for anything that was going to be on the other side.