Chapter 2

I waited, watching the scene in front of me. Eraserhead, Thirteen, and the students of 1A was standing, watching as Kurogiri, a dark purple figure in fog, let an enormous amount of villains into the place. Where was All Might? Tomura was sure that he would be here.

I was hidden, watching outside through the windows. Not the best vantage point, since I couldn't see the details, but it allowed me to see what was happening.

A few minutes passed and I saw Eraserhead and the rest of the group separate. He was going to fight this many villains alone all at once? I knew that he could erase the quirks of whoever he looked at, but what was he going to do about the mutant quirks?

I soon saw the answer. He was an amazing fighter in close-combat. He used his scarf to capture his enemy, while also using his quirk to stop others from attacking him. He was cool.

Suddenly, as I was watching, I saw him glance at me. We made eye contact for about a second before Tomura caught his attention and attacked him.

He saw me? I was at least a mile away from the center of this place. I continued watching Eraserhead for about another 5 minutes before Tomura called the Nomu to attack him. Eraserhead didn't stand a chance. His elbow was already injured from Tomura's quirk, and now his face was being bashed into the ground by the Nomu. His arm was broken and his goggles were off. I flinched, feeling bad for him. But it wasn't my place to help. I couldn't.

I turned away from the scene to Kurogiri. He had successfully beaten Thirteen, but seemed to have trouble with some students. He let a male student escape, and I saw the boy running to get help from the other pro heroes as if his life depended on it. I wondered if I should go stop him, but decided against it. He was too fast.

Kurogiri warped himself back to Tomura, who then started scratching ferociously at his neck when he heard the news. He then stopped scratching, and turned to three students near the shipwreck area. He appeared so suddenly before them, and his hand reached out to grab a frog-like girl. a green-haired boy and a short, purple boy looked horrified. It was over for them.

Tomura suddenly stopped, turning back towards Eraserhead. Did he just.... There's no way. The Nomu nearly destroyed him. I admired his determination. He could save those kids. l shook my head. I shouldn't be cheering him on.

Just then, I saw a flash of blue, red, and yellow. All Might.

He flashed by all the other villains, delivering a punch to every one of them. He stopped at Eraserhead, picking him up. From where I was, I could see how bloody and beaten he was. All Might ran to the three students where Tomura was and scooped them up, sending a punch at Tomura while he was there. The hand on Tomura's face was knocked off.

He handed Eraserhead to the three students, then faced Tomura. He prepared to strike at him, but Nomu blocked him. A few minutes passed before the green-haired kid from before came back to help All Might. Three other students came later, a red headed kid, a half-red and half-white haired kid and dirty blonde-haired kid came to help All Might. These students were amazing.

Tomura was getting angry. I saw him standing there for a full minute, probably talking and ranting about his thoughts.

I saw that All Might was weakened by the Nomu, but he was determined to save the students. He gathered up all his strength and punched at the Nomu repeatedly. Soon, he made a punch so hard he sent the Nomu flying out. I watched, shocked, at the figure disappearing, fading out of sight in the sky.

My sharp eye caught All Might's strength beginning to weaken. Steam began to come from him. What was that? I began to shift around, trying to get a glimpse at what the #1 hero was hiding.

More time passed. They were stalling. Stalling until more pro-heroes came. And they did. I recognized most of them: Present Mic, Cementoss, Snipe.... etc.

It was over. We couldn't beat them all, plus the Nomu had been defeated. Kurogiri glanced at me and nodded, without anyone else noticing. It was my cue to leave.

However, I stayed for a bit longer, waiting to see what will happen. Tomura was shot by one of the U.A. Pro Heroes, Snipe.

Minutes later, which seemed like an eternity, it all ended when Kurogiri escaped with Tomura, The heroes weren't quick enough to stop them, but they did manage to save the students. They also managed to capture the other villains that came with us. I was satisfied by that, thankful that no one got hurt, even if I was working with the villains. I saw the students helping Eraserhead and Thirteen. I smiled slightly, then looked back at All Might.
He had... shrunken?

I only saw a glimpse of this before a wall of concrete blocked my view. Cementoss has used his quirk. Nobody else had noticed All Might's deformed self. Wait... where was the green-haired student?

I decided I couldn't stay any longer. I slipped away, running away from the USJ. I had information, but should I tell the other villains about it?