Chapter 47

"I am here!" Nemuri announced, stealing All Might's line. She burst through the door in her casual civilian attire, a sly smile on her face.

Hizashi had changed and put his hair in a bun while she was on her way. I had taken off my scarf and goggles, putting eye drops in my eyes. I missed a drop when she came in, annoying me.

"I heard you needed a woman's help and perspective," Nemuri said, coming over to the couch. Hizashi came in from the kitchen, holding a glass of water.

"Yep, Shota's thinking about proposing to [Y/N]!" Hizashi said.

"Actually-" I started to say.

"Great! I have plenty of tips to give you!" Nemuri interrupted. "Hizashi, I need to discuss something first." She grabbed Hizashi's arm, and he had a confused look on his face.

I watched them head towards the kitchen, where I couldn't hear them. Meanwhile, I took a yellow sleeping bag from a secret hiding place. I had hid it here the last time I was at Hizashi's just in case I was here and was too lazy to go back home to sleep.

I slid myself in the comfort of my sleeping bag. I didn't want to deal with this now.

"Shota!" Nemuri called. I groaned, turning towards the back side of the couch so my back was facing them and they couldn't see my face. However, to my dismay, they carried me onto the floor and zipped open the bag.

"Where did you even hide this?" Hizashi questioned. I opened my tired eyes and shrugged.

"Just tell me the information now and let me sleep," I said.

"Stand up," Nemuri said. "We're going to show you how a proposal is done."

I stood, confused.

Hizashi took a deep breath, then started speaking. "Shota, we've known each other for a long time. I've known you since highschool and I remember that time when I gave you your hero name: Eraserhead. You were so quiet and depressed-looking, but I never gave up on trying to get you to talk more, even if you found me annoying. We've been like partners since then, working together to achieve our goals of being a hero." He took a shaky, dramatic breath with dramatic hands waving about dramatically. "Growing up, passing boring tests and exams, proving teachers wrong, designing our hero costumes, choosing weapons, using our quirks, defeating villains...."

Then, without warning, Hizashi knelt down on his knee and took out a small box. In it was a small, plastic toy ring. "I love you, Shota. Will you make me the happiest woman-I mean, happiest man, alive and marry me?"

I stared blankly at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Aaaand... cut!" Nemuri yelled happily, then patted Hizashi on the shoulder. Hizashi got up, his face slightly red but grinning crazily. "And that's how you do it!"

"I did not know you could act," I said nonchalantly to Hizashi, "so dramatically."

"Hey, I had no script or anything and Nemuri just told me to talk about my past with you and happy memories, and then do and say what the fans do and say when they attempt to propose to me!" Hizashi explained.

"That explains the slip-up, I guess." I sighed. "That was really unnecessary, though."

"Was it good?" Hizashi asked, smiling proudly at himself for doing that.

"Amazing," Nemuri praised, giving him a thumbs up. "I was going to do it, but since Hizashi knew you better, I told him to do it."

"And so now you know how to propose," Hizashi concluded. "Great lesson, Nemuri."

"Thanks! Now we have to discuss wedding stuff!"

I groaned. "Why...?"

"Because we're you're annoying friends who helps you marry your girl!" Hizashi exclaimed. He and Nemuri hooked their arms around my neck as I sighed and rolled my eyes.

This was going to take a while.

---<>---><---<>---

A/N: Who doesn't like a super-short Erasermic moment :D